Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Stops Top-Seed Sofiane Oumiha In 2nd Round, Advances To Lightweight Quarterfinals In Tokyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

    Cruz outclassed McCormack, I was hoping Luke would be competitive myself.

    I just get the feeling Davis’ time is now at 22, I knew he lost to him in the Pan-Am’s and the Worlds when he was 20. When was the third fight? Was it before or after?
    It was before at the Pan-AM qualifiers in 2019 I believe. All fights took place in like a 4-5 month period.

    Yeah, Cruz was too good for McCormack. It's lining up to be a great final between the two.
    ​​​​​
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​​​

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

      It was before at the Pan-AM qualifiers in 2019 I believe. All fights took place in like a 4-5 month period.

      Yeah, Cruz was too good for McCormack. It's lining up to be a great final between the two.
      ​​​​​
      ​​​​​​
      ​​​​​​
      Yeah I can’t wait for that one, presuming they both get through.

      Pat McCormack vs Zamkovoy will be a good one too.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

        Yeah I can’t wait for that one, presuming they both get through.

        Pat McCormack vs Zamkovoy will be a good one too.
        As you know, I'm a big Pat McCormack guy. I was pissed he didn't turn pro after 2016. His fight vs Gary Antuanne Russell before the Olympics was awesome and some high quality stuff… He's not getting denied this time around.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Very impressive again from Davis, I’ve said all tournament I think be beats Cruz presuming they meet in the final.
          Very early stoppage

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

            As you know, I'm a big Pat McCormack guy. I was pissed he didn't turn pro after 2016. His fight vs Gary Antuanne Russell before the Olympics was awesome and some high quality stuff… He's not getting denied this time around.
            I hope so. He tends to come out on the wrong end of the decision in finals though, including a loss to probable final opponent Zamkovoy in the Worlds.

            Heart says Pat, head says Zamkovoy. Looking forward too it though.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

              Very early stoppage
              Those kind of stoppages are pretty common in amateur boxing. It isn’t the hurt game like the pro’s. It’s frustrating at times.

              Comment

              Working...
              X
              TOP