Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yordenis Ugas vs Fabian Maidana???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yordenis Ugas vs Fabian Maidana???

    According to a viable source, Yordenis Ugas is fighting Fabian Maidana in the Spence vs Pacquiao undercard.

    Do you think this is a good opponent for Ugas? As of late, his most NOTEWORTHY opponent was Porter a couple years ago.

    Seems like Ugas really needs to step up in competition, he is a champ and seems like he just won't fight competitive fighters since he lost to Porter.
    What are your thoughts?

  • #2
    Very disappointing opponent IMO. I’d have preferred Berto.
    BendOver likes this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Do you think Ugas really has much say over who he fights?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Very disappointing opponent IMO. I’d have preferred Berto.
        It is disappointing, Ugas is looking quite mediocre, and this opponent will not help Ugas' reputation as a welterweight champ. The guy needs to step it up definitely.
        I mean even Berto has been out the ring for years, even that would not have been so attractive for Ugas.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          Do you think Ugas really has much say over who he fights?
          He should, he is the WBA 'Super' champ supposedly, sad for Ugas, very sad

          Comment


          • #6
            I thought Thurman was going to get Ugas next. Fabian Maidana? What the hell? This undercard is trash or at least underwhelming.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              I thought Thurman was going to get Ugas next. Fabian Maidana? What the hell? This undercard is trash or at least underwhelming.
              I mean, this info is coming from a very trustworthy source. Maidana is NOT cutting it, Ugas needs to step the heck up in competition if this comes out to be official.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RENE JUNIOR View Post

                I mean, this info is coming from a very trustworthy source. Maidana is NOT cutting it, Ugas needs to step the heck up in competition if this comes out to be official.
                I mean Barbosa is reporting it so I believe it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

                  I mean Barbosa is reporting it so I believe it.
                  It was announced official later after I posted it here. I also pushed a video on it.
                  But I really am not excited about this matchup honestly.

                  My source is quite valid

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Very disappointing opponent IMO. I’d have preferred Berto.
                    Maybe berto wasn't available. The fight should be a good one. The Argentinean is a good fighter. Not thurman, garcia nor mickey, but we don't know why those are not fighting Ugas. Remember, Ugas was set tp fiht spence, before pac showed up.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP