Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pednelo fights Bivol from 168-175 without..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pednelo fights Bivol from 168-175 without..

If Pednelo fights Bivol from 168-175 without rehydration clause I transfer 100usd to every pednelo fan girl and delete my account. Mark my words.
    who are these fan girls?? Put down your name here. AFAK there are about****time, shadoww and few more biased coksukkers who worship and back their idol.
    Mark my words pednelo WILL Not fight Bivol !! If he does I will pay 100usd every pednelo fangirl from here
    Last edited by BaguMka; 07-30-2021, 09:11 AM.
    brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

im not a canelo stan but im down to take a free 100

Comment

Do you think Bivol will be the same at 168? he will be drained. There's a reason why he fights at 175 and not 168. But would be a good money fight for him. Where else can he make 5+ millions?

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
        im not a canelo stan but im down to take a free 100
        Well in order to get free 100 from me you have to admit that your idol canela will fight Bivol without rehydration clause next.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Do you think Bivol will be the same at 168? he will be drained. There's a reason why he fights at 175 and not 168. But would be a good money fight for him. Where else can he make 5+ millions?
          The only reason he fights at 175 cause he can get better fights , but it clearly not the case anymore as nobody wants to fight him. He said many times that he can easily make 168 and I believe him, he is very small for 175 , he eats whatever he wants he said before training camp and never had a problem to make weight.

Comment

So any fangirls wants free 100usd ?!

Comment

I'll sign up for your free money.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                another fangirl in, noted

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Notice that dumb and typical Argentinian Maxi saying Bivol will be drained at 168 when it was Bivol and his fangirls that said he could make it easy? Ring a bell? And you wonder why Maxi loved GGG. the same GGG that said 154-168 was easy but never showed up. You're witnessing dumb fans that are actually h0mosexuals

Comment

Originally posted by BaguMka View Post
                    If Pednelo fights Bivol from 168-175 without rehydration clause I transfer 100usd to every pednelo fan girl and delete my account. Mark my words.
                    who are these fan girls?? Put down your name here. AFAK there are about****time, shadoww and few more biased coksukkers who worship and back their idol.
                    Mark my words pednelo WILL Not fight Bivol !! If he does I will pay 100usd every pednelo fangirl from here
                    Assume Pednelo and worshippers think highly of Canelo. Still, Canelo beats his ass and you're salty. I don't even think Pednelo or worshippers would appreciate your saltiness! Lucky for you!

Comment

Working...
                    X