Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Coffie: It's Happening Way Faster Than I Expected; Got A Lot To Prove To Naysayers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Coffie: It's Happening Way Faster Than I Expected; Got A Lot To Prove To Naysayers

By Keith Idec - NEWARK, New Jersey - Michael Coffie was laying in bed, watching boxing, in the winter of 2016. His roommate, Jhamal Fhipps, challenged Coffie to enter the New York Golden Gloves. Fhipps, Coffie's corporal when they were active Marines, always wanted Coffie to box.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Love this guy and his story. I like the way he speaks and carries himself too. He also seems to be learning very quickly. It's never too late for the big guys if they have some natural ability. Hope he goes far despite the late start to his career.

Comment

Cool story. He started too late to make it to the top, but I hope he gets some recognition and a pay day or two.

Comment

Feel good story. Hope he can fight because this is an unforgiving "sport".

Comment

Dam the haters, I believe you can be the 1st to do it, although there’s a few guys I would stay away from like fast rising slick Jared Anderson but for the most part you have everything you need to reach high levels; attitude is everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            Cool story. He started too late to make it to the top, but I hope he gets some recognition and a pay day or two.
            Your opinion doesn’t matter! MF’er

Comment

straight garbage for a fox main event,!

this guy should be opening up the card not be featured, **** pbc

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                straight garbage for a fox main event,!

this guy should be opening up the card not be featured, **** pbc
                you're supposed to decide if its garbage after the card happens not before

Comment

Coffee vs Rice.....l will eat both food today.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Your opinion doesn’t matter! MF’er
                    ..are you implying he will make it to top ten?

Comment

Working...
                    X