Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing and MMA Match up's are being cancelled left and right due to Covid.. WHY IS PACQUIAO TRANING IN CROWDS EVERYDAY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing and MMA Match up's are being cancelled left and right due to Covid.. WHY IS PACQUIAO TRANING IN CROWDS EVERYDAY?

Wtf is he doing?

It’s obvious. Pacquiao is a fame whore and attension seeker. Spence brutally knocks Pac’s ego out
    Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

manny too alpha to care

Comment

if manny is always among people his immune system is already used to the virus
        medic5678 medic5678 likes this.

Comment

He's protected by magic water.
          Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

His mother is hiding in the crowd doing this:

DCA15-E0-E-DEDA-411-D-BDB3-50-FBE85-E992-B.gif

Comment

Yeah this needs to be shut down immediately! Very Risky!

Comment

I remember watching a recent vid of him visiting the old Wild Card gym, nobody was masked, and he was chatting, shaking hands and taking pics with all these sweaty people. The pandemic is far from over, 100 million Americans are unvacinnated and the Delta variant spreads much quicker, because it produces a 1,200x greater viral load than the original strain!
                PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                  I remember watching a recent vid of him visiting the old Wild Card gym, nobody was masked, and he was chatting, shaking hands and taking pics with all these sweaty people. The pandemic is far from over, 100 million Americans are unvacinnated and the Delta variant spreads much quicker, because it produces a 1,200x greater viral load than the original strain!
                  OMG! A virus with a 99% survival rate, what shall we do!? Let's hide inside with 10 masks on and get 500 jabs! Maybe one day a booster jab will protect from all strains! Until then, cry and play with your massive vagina, beta b!tch!
                  Attached Files

Comment

A huge % of people who get Covid don't even know it. I have been exposed 1000%. Never had a symptom of any kind. If Pac man feels good, I don't think there's any concern. Father time is his #1 enemy.

Comment

Working...
                    X