Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plant got offered $10 million… are we still mad at Derevyanchenko for wanting $7 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Plant got offered $10 million… are we still mad at Derevyanchenko for wanting $7 million?

    No way, right?

  • #2
    Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    No way, right?
    Stop it get some help. If Callum Smith who was the lineal,ring,wba champion at the time is only got 5 million then Derevychencko only deserves 3 million.

    Comment


    • #3
      Fighters demanding and getting paid more than they should doesn't justify others demanding more than they should too. FFS.
      Thuglife Nelo likes this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Agree with Robbie.

        Plant is getting $10 mil but he’s giving up a whole lot of concessions to make that, including allowing the ring to be significantly bigger than Las Vegas standard.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Agree with Robbie.

          Plant is getting $10 mil but he’s giving up a whole lot of concessions to make that, including allowing the ring to be significantly bigger than Las Vegas standard.
          Wait what. Canelo is asking for a bigger ring for Plant? Lol LDBC kids

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

            Wait what. Canelo is asking for a bigger ring for Plant? Lol LDBC kids
            It was literally pointed out in multiple articles in this subject that Canelo asked for and got a 22 by 22 ring.

            I haven’t seen anything from Canelo or another article indicating this is not accurate.

            I see what the issue is-you don’t read anything that isn’t pro DAZN.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-30-2021, 01:03 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

              It was literally pointed out in multiple articles in this subject that Canelo asked for and got a 22 by 22 ring.

              I haven’t seen anything from Canelo or another article indicating this is not accurate.

              I see what the issue is-you don’t read anything that isn’t pro DAZN.
              What articles for a 22 x22 foot ring? BJS made that Headline. How come no industry reporter made that headline for Canelo? This is easy journalistic work if CBS PBC affiliates like this site would normally do.

              you mean this? Lol. It says Plant agreed to 20x20. By Coppinger:

              In the end, Saunders got his wish: a 22-by-22 foot ring. Nevada State Athletic Commission guidelines call for a standard 20-by-20 foot ring; Plant agreed to it. The Nashville native said the star fighter had other "ridiculous requests."

              Comment


              • #8
                A larger ring benefits Plant (who likes to stick and move) more than it does Canelo (who is a plodder with immense gravity).

                As for the OP:
                I don't fault anyone for trying to get their money. When you know you don't have much of a chance to win. You better get your money at least. But to try and reach for way more than you're actually worth? Nah. That's lame af.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Fighters demanding and getting paid more than they should doesn't justify others demanding more than they should too. FFS.
                  Where are these articles of Canelo asking for a 22foot ring?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    A larger ring benefits Plant (who likes to stick and move) more than it does Canelo (who is a plodder with immense gravity).

                    As for the OP:
                    I don't fault anyone for trying to get their money. When you know you don't have much of a chance to win. You better get your money at least. But to try and reach for way more than you're actually worth? Nah. That's lame af.
                    Where are the articles of Canelo asking for a 22ft ring?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP