Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Fails COVID Test, Can vs. Wood Will Now Headline Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Fails COVID Test, Can vs. Wood Will Now Headline Card

The main event on the opening night of Fight Camp has been called off after Conor Benn failed a COVID test. Benn was supposed to be facing Mexico's Adrian Granados in a welterweight fight on the first of three shows in the back garden of Matchroom headquarters in Brentwood, Essex.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Starting to feel a lot like 2020! At this rate, there will be no fans by October!

Comment

eddies barbi plans all messed up

Comment

Back in the day fighters would fight with a cold or flu with mild symptoms, wish covid would get to that point especially if they are asymptomatic. Most of these guys have little to no symptoms.
        IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

Fight should still be happening. Nash out.

Comment

that's unfortunate, its probably the only fight i was looking forward to in this fight camp.

Comment

The results from the more accurate PCR test can be available as soon as 24 hours after the test is administered.
              Makes a person wonder why the protocol isn't having a time frame where you can give the rapid antigen test and if positive follow it with the PCR test

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                The results from the more accurate PCR test can be available as soon as 24 hours after the test is administered.
                Makes a person wonder why the protocol isn't having a time frame where you can give the rapid antigen test and if positive follow it with the PCR test
                I haven't heard the PCR tests being called accurate, the contrary, false positives are extremely common. if anything its highly inaccurate.
                Last edited by mlac; 07-29-2021, 11:44 AM.

Comment

I just wish they gave two different types of tests for cross referencing.

Comment

I don't know if I believe any of these guys. First, Lopez and Fury. Now this guy, a couple of days after realizing Granados was too tough for him and a step up. Granados ain't much but I'm sure he'd expose this fake bum.

Comment

Working...
                    X