Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya On Fighting Canelo: Why Not?; It's Only Power; I Have A Good Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless the UFC fighter KOs Oscar. Then Oscar can retire again. Fight Canelo? Estas loco?

Comment

It's not gunna land on your chin tho. It's to your body. And you will quit the same as the Hopkins fight.

Comment

i was always a de la hoya fan as a fighter, as a promoter, i thinks he is supect. now coming back to fight , im not a fan or excited, guy is delusional he cant hang with guy in their 30s in their prime.

Comment

DLH talks about fighting GGG and Canelo

DLH signs exhibition fight with a 44 year old cage fighter with BJJ background.

He did atleast look like he lost some weight in his last video. Its going to be bad though, he is going to be a sloppy mess.

Comment

get him on all the clen, HGH and roids that canelo is on and lets party!

Comment

He took a couple key bumps and looked up at the camera with a Scarface look and powder all over his nose and said "why not? Why not? It's only snifffff power"

Comment

Is he neing tested for this fight? I think he is powdering his nose.

Comment

In Oscar's prime yes, could outbox a Canelo. Now, a very bad idea, the way Canelo rips punches to the body.
                  NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

If Oscar needs $ which I doubt he might do it...
                    otherwise he’s just talking **** and knows canelo would absolutely slaughter him now.
                    Prime Oscar was an outstanding boxer tho, now he’s a coked out cross dressing bumbling idiot

Comment

If Oscar's PPV does well in September, he'll likely try to steal the May/Sep dates from Canelo going forward. He'll keep fighting fringe opponents with drawing power. This will force Canelo to fight top opponents so he can outsell him or he'll need to move his dates. Either way, this is just Oscar f***ing with Canelo, I don't think he has any real intentions of fighting him.

Comment

Working...
                      X