No announcement yet.

Does GGG or Bivol get Canelo next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does GGG or Bivol get Canelo next?

I hope it’s Golovkin. Boxing needs another fight of that magnitude badly.

Bivol is the better fight. But then again GGG gets the opportunity for 3 belts would mean Gennadiy would go do or die in the settlement series. GGG at 168 would be stronger too

Comment

Golovkin should stay at middle and fight Murata, big fight. I like it, although I don’t like the long inactivity.

Canelo should fight Ryder and prepare for a jump to 175 appropriately. I feel like expecting him to fight Bivol at 175 next is sudden, and Bivol might beat him regardless.

Comment

Really hoping its Golovkin. Even now, it'd be a competitive fight since their styles mesh so
        well together

Comment

Probably neither.............

Comment

golovkin wasnt allowed to do a tune up before murata for a reason... dazn could pay canelo as much as pbc for a ggg fight , only without the undisputed status...

Comment

At lightheavy, if it's not Beterbiev, I'm not interested. GGG 3, they couldn't pay me enough to watch it. I'm not sold on Bivol or rate him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                At lightheavy, if it's not Beterbiev, I'm not interested. GGG 3, they couldn't pay me enough to watch it. I'm not sold on Bivol or rate him at all.
                Lol. Just like you’re not sold on the “all the belts” to justify Davis fighting others. You’re a dummy

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Lol. Just like you’re not sold on the “all the belts” to justify Davis fighting others. You’re a dummy
                  Go screw yourself, useless idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Go screw yourself, useless idiot.
                    “Wah wah…wacism doe”

Comment

Working...
                    X