Canelo Alvarez-Caleb Plant boxing fight talks broken off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Alvarez-Caleb Plant boxing fight talks broken off

ESPN reporting that this fight is off…

A fight involving PBC fighter vs rival promoter's fighter is off due to the PBC fighter pricing himself out

In other news, sky is blue

I wasn't excited about this fight anyway. I want Canelo vs GGG 3,i dont care how old GGG istnieje, Canelo will have to go through hell again to get the W and he knows it
    Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

That is a lot of damn money for both so I wonder WTF was the issue, hopefully they can resolve it and get it done I mean damn you came this far and it is almost August already so damn just get it done instead of trying to fight somebody else
      Last edited by sicko; 07-27-2021, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Hope they resolved their issues, especially now that it got out and September is around the corner. Am sure DAZN are kinda happy in a way, hoping the GGG 3 fight would finally happen.

Comment

I have said this is a mismatched fight, so I'm not into it.
          No interest in looking for any info about how it's going.
          Just curious, is Hearn involved in the negotiations?

Comment

Nash had no interest in this fight and is pleased it's off. Canelo vs GGG 3 is the fight to make. It's still a great fight, and Nash is convinced that Golovkin has one more great night in him. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              The entire point is just the belt for Canelo. It’s for historical purposes, and thus I wanted it.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                As far as we know Matchroom aren’t involved in this. This is a straight deal from PBC to Team Canelo, who is managed by Eddy Renoso and their team of lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

The entire point is just the belt for Canelo. It’s for historical purposes, and thus I wanted it.
                  This is the only reason I or even most fans would want this fight. The historic thing that is behind it. I always want an undisputed champion at each weight class. But every time it seems they are close to one, then something else would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                    Nash had no interest in this fight and is pleased it's off. Canelo vs GGG 3 is the fight to make. It's still a great fight, and Nash is convinced that Golovkin has one more great night in him. Nash out.
                    - -Canelo ain't ever goin' back to 160, and otherwise this fight holds the fetid allure of Fury/Deyonce 3. It's the potential stink that attracts U...
                    IAmABoxingGuru likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X