Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: I'll Fight Devin Haney; He's The Chinniest Fighter, The Amir Khan Of 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Nyak!” - Romero

Comment

Is this clown for real? I can't believe I just stumbled upon him a few days before the Yigit fight. What an absolute goof this dude is, from his wonky style, to his loud mouth, and maybe more than anything, his cartoon-looking douchebag face. Can't wait to see him get KO'd for the first time, it might even be better than the Maidana-Broner fight.

Comment

Some of the “fans” of this sport confuse me. Here is a young guy calling out the top guys and people hate him. What is wrong with a boxer showing some personality?

Rolly is crude, needs a lot of work on his skills, and is as poor fundamentally as any young fighter I’ve seen.

but dude talks a ton of sh-t, has dynamite in his punch, and isn’t scared of anyone and doesn’t seem to give a f-ck. He’s like a breath of fresh air in the sport IMO.

Yeah, he got a gift in the fight before Yigit, but he ko’d Yigit who came in with more experience and 5 lbs over the limit.

I think it will be a fun ride watching him.
        KING S.O.G, LA_2_Vegas and 4 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          I would bet my home that Devin box circles around this clown and may pitch a shut out if he doesn’t feel him out the first couple of rounds. I always question loud mouths talent!
          This is Rolly blasting on and mandhandling Ryan Garcia. I'm sure he'll produce similar results with Haney.

How much is your home worth??

Comment

Will be funny when he gets KTFO later in his career and the memes likening him to Amir Khan start appearing. Imagine a kid who has accomplished nothing yet making fun of Amir Khan, a former unified title holder and a multi-millionaire.
            mjh1969 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Some of the “fans” of this sport confuse me. Here is a young guy calling out the top guys and people hate him. What is wrong with a boxer showing some personality?

Rolly is crude, needs a lot of work on his skills, and is as poor fundamentally as any young fighter I’ve seen.

but dude talks a ton of sh-t, has dynamite in his punch, and isn’t scared of anyone and doesn’t seem to give a f-ck. He’s like a breath of fresh air in the sport IMO.

Yeah, he got a gift in the fight before Yigit, but he ko’d Yigit who came in with more experience and 5 lbs over the limit.

Can I get a witness!
              The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

He gets crap because he's such an unpolished fighter and his "skills" don't warrant his mouth. If he was out there lookin like Boots Ennis and talking crap he wouldn't get anywhere near the amount of criticism. Add that with the Marinez gift and boom, instant heel

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

He gets crap because he's such an unpolished fighter and his "skills" don't warrant his mouth. If he was out there lookin like Boots Ennis and talking crap he wouldn't get anywhere near the amount of criticism. Add that with the Marinez gift and boom, instant heel
                  On top of that - Romero always has a look on his face like he farts 24/7 and has to smell his own farts every second.
                  mjh1969 and BoxingIsGreat like this.

Comment

Fight against Davis and a guaranteed KO has to wait. Floyd doesn't want to ruin this guy before he gets some of his investment back. Rolly will be fighting tier 3, like Yigit, for a while. Haney and him would be interesting, if Haney joins or one-fight deals with Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

I saw Romero's fight last week and I wasn't impressed. This dude is right hand happy. He is a good amateur but not a professional type fighter. He is too one dimensional. Someone close to him needs to talk to him and tell him that his talent doesn't match the level of talk that comes out of his mouth. Once he fights a few contenders and gets knocked out then he will be the new Amir Khan of his division. I think Haney will beat this guy up and break his will. It's best to keep feeding Romero more tomato cans.

Comment

Working...
                      X