Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez-Kambosos: Arum Has Plan In Place For ESPN To Air Fight If IBF Rules Triller Defaulted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sicko
    replied
    Was always the Plan which is why a sudden "Failed Covid Test" popped up all of a sudden

Leave a comment:

• Greenfield02
    replied
    This is more suited for ESPN anyways, but I have a feeling Matchroom and Dazn will pick it up.

Leave a comment:

• Premier15
    replied
    Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
    Teo is attempting to steal Triller’s money.. pure scumbag business move..
    No because Lopez loses the 3.8 million he would've got and instead gets like $800,000 for that fight so he loses 3 million bucks!!

Leave a comment:

• Amir Imam
    replied
    I don’t think this is rite. You don’t do business like this. Stuff like this could negatively persuade other companies who want to invest in boxing.
    Ajvar Ajvar likes this.

Leave a comment:

• GBP4LIFE
    replied
    Highly doubt IBF goes for this bs

Leave a comment:

• GBP4LIFE
    replied
    Teo is attempting to steal Triller’s money.. pure scumbag business move..
    Ajvar Ajvar likes this.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Well, Teo and George may not get that whole lump of Triller money but they could get about two thirds of it if Matchroom decides to take it on. At least they will get that deposit from Triller if it's ruled they defaulted on the agreement.

Nothing about Kambosos tells me he can beat a focused Teo. Provided that a motivated Lopez is in the ring that night, Lopez should take him out before the midway point.

Leave a comment:

• Sosay
    replied
    Idk what you guys are talking about, I'm definitely looking forward to this fight. If no Loma, Tank, Haney, or Garcia, I'm good with Teo fighting this Mando. It just needs to happen asap so Teo can go to the next one. May the best man win, and I have Teo within 6-7.

Leave a comment:

• Fists_of_Fury
    replied
    I wouldn't fight in Australia either. Their draconian COVID-19 bullsheeit is nuts. It's something I would expect from North Korea.
    Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Rodtang
    replied
    Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Thats too funny .... everything about Thriller so far sounds like a company going nowhere but the ground. Similar to Fyre Festival.
    If it's Thriller it'll be Michael Jackson they'll be diggin up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X