Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Reflects on His Time in The Olympics, Winning Medal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price Reflects on His Time in The Olympics, Winning Medal

With the Tokyo Olympics right around the corner, Liverpool's David Price looks back on his success at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, where he won a bronze medal in the super-heavyweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy is a joke does anyone care what he says

Comment

"The greatest show on Earth?" Nobody cares about the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by jjho View Post
        Price achieved something few people do by winning an Olympic bronze medal, and I'm interested in amateur boxing, along with Price's views on his time in Beijing. So yes, people do care about what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
          You mean you don't care about the Olympics. I don't care about it most of the time either, but it's a bit silly to fail to recognise it's clearly the biggest multi-sport event there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

You mean you don't care about the Olympics. I don't care about it most of the time either, but it's a bit silly to fail to recognise it's clearly the biggest multi-sport event there is.
            Multisport event, yes, but I don't get why a boxer would put that much stock into it. Audley Harrison won Olympic Gold, but he was never even top 30 in the world HW as a pro. I really like Price, I watch all of his fights and I root for him, I also think he is a great pundit, but that he won a Bronze at the Olympics just doesn't mean a thing as far as achievements in boxing go.

Comment

He neglects to mention that he was nearly KO’d by the handshake he got in the medal presentation
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I used to like price back then and even though he would achieve something as a pro. It wasn't so.

Comment

Originally posted by jjho View Post
                  Why does someone automatically become a joke if his pro career didn't pan out the way u thought it would? He still made money, and beat a few decent boxers along the way so I'm not really understanding why he's a joke to u
                  RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                    Do u live under a rock?? Excluding the football world cup it's the biggest sporting event in the world, when u say nobody cares about it, u really mean yourself, and u think so highly of your opinions that u assume everyone else must feel the same way and agree with your stupid thoughts and opinions

Comment

Working...
                    X