Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny beats Spence then what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    It would have to be Crawford unless there is a rematch clause?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by denium View Post

      Why not fight Crawford? It'll be another big payday and it's a winnable fight....
      The fact people think Pac can beat bud, means Pac s a winner already, that people not just writing Pac s chances off is a victory in itself even if Pac don't fight bud

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        It would be silly not to retire on such a high.

        Beating one of the P4P fighters of today at 42 years old.
        Now Pacquiao was old and advanced in years, yet the Lord said to him, “You are old and advanced in years but there remains yet very much opponents to conquer."

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          May is keeping close tabs on this. If Pac wins, I'm guessing May's ego won't let Pac have the spotlight for too long.
          These young kids won't do much to enhance his legacy and even less to get him paid.

          But pac #1 147 and near the top p4p again.

          Well easy money.

          He ain't gonna blow out pac and itll be close like the 1st fight BUT it won't be a grueling hard fight like with these young and big kids.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Wurider View Post
            Will Manny hang it up or is there another big money fight out there for him?
            Just like all the rest before him, he'll keep going until he can't.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

              These young kids won't do much to enhance his legacy and even less to get him paid.

              But pac #1 147 and near the top p4p again.

              Well easy money.

              He ain't gonna blow out pac and itll be close like the 1st fight BUT it won't be a grueling hard fight like with these young and big kids.
              I'm saying, May knows what the sports world will think should Pac pull off the upset.
              May will want to beat Pac again to reclaim the spotlight. We know Pac and his fans want it.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

                I'm saying, May knows what the sports world will think should Pac pull off the upset.
                May will want to beat Pac again to reclaim the spotlight. We know Pac and his fans want it.
                Pac beats all the undefeated young lions and does all the donkey work and Floyd c herrypicks the man who kills himself getting an all time great resume to steal all the glory from pac?
                story of floyds career. Floyd thinks he can get the same credit with one off wins seen as cherrypicks and you cant. Floyd won't get as much credit beating Pac as pac will beating spence it's not close and Floyd fans know that
                Last edited by hugh grant; 07-23-2021, 01:56 AM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  I’d say most importantly is how he feels in the gym. Not what he feels like in the fight. Fighters usually know they’re done when they hit the gym for training are no longer feeling it.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

                    Pac beats all the undefeated young lions and does all the donkey work and Floyd c herrypicks the man who kills himself getting an all time great resume to steal all the glory from pac?
                    story of floyds career. Floyd thinks he can get the same credit with one off wins seen as cherrypicks and you cant. Floyd won't get as much credit beating Pac as pac will beating spence it's not close and Floyd fans know that
                    Beat the man who beat the man.
                    May is also older than Pac.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

                      Beat the man who beat the man.
                      May is also older than Pac.
                      No, don't think so. Ken Norton beating Ali, isn't better than Ali beating Frasier and foreman. They softened Ali up for the Holmes of this world.
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 07-23-2021, 04:21 AM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP