Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: A Win Over Pacquiao Will Show Everybody Why I Am One Of The Best In The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an absolute cherry pick but I can't hate the man for getting that sweet and easy paycheck.

Comment

Notice, guys.

He says "one of the" best in the world.

Unlike someone else who claims to be "the best" (without evidence).

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
        Definitely. Pacquiao showed in his last fight at age 40, that he was the best he has ever been and is still the same prime Pac that Mayweather beat 118-110. Even though Pac vs Horn was close, that's one fight I give him a pass on, as he didn't train for the fight, and was screwed over by the officials as well, but no mistake about it, Spence is facing prime Pacquiao, based on Pac's last fight, but that was 2 years ago, we'll see. Nash out - boxing expert.
        Such pointless garbage ,not even worth disputing when the level of intelligence is this bad

Comment

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post

I get your point and given Manny's career, it makes sense. The big catch is that Oscar was beaten into retirement at age 36 and Manny will be 43. If Spence wins he ends up loosing because folks will say he beat an old guy, if he wins no one will say he showed anything because of Manny's age and the 2 years of innactivity. Spence only wins in the manner that means the most to him and that's the big payday from the fight and possibly being condidered as an alternate if Canelo is really can't find anyone else to fight.
          Why would spence even consider fighting canelo ,canelo will get no credit and spence will be down the pan for losing his 0 by 99 percent of people

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Such pointless garbage ,not even worth disputing when the level of intelligence is this bad
            I'm a BoxingScene legend. I've never even seen your name on here before, Stuntman Mike. Nash out - TBE.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
              This is an absolute cherry pick but I can't hate the man for getting that sweet and easy paycheck.
              It's 100 percent not going to be easy ,it's going to be the toughest fight of spences life regardless of the outcome

Manny doesn't come to play and everyone that's faced him knows that

Beats the brakes of marquez before marquez got the ko in the 4th

Mayweather took some shots and got a shock the several times pacquiao countered him,manny landed far more punches on mayweather than the general consensus

Who else would you consider had an easy night against manny if not those two fights??

Absolutely nobody

Spoon23 Spoon23 GOD-FR33 GOD-FR33 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

I'm a BoxingScene legend. I've never even seen your name on here before, Stuntman Mike. Nash out - TBE.
                I have a life outside of boxingscene my friend and so should you,Pull the buttplug out,wash your hands,take a shower then spread your wings and see the world

Spoon23 Spoon23 GOD-FR33 GOD-FR33 like this.

Comment

Manny is well rested, and I'm sure he's trained extremely hard for this fight. Physically speaking, Manny's not 43. He's nothing close to the average 43 year old. He's more like 25 -30. So if Errol beats him, it will be a very big deal. Remember, Errol was in a bad car accident, and was knocked out so cold that he has no memory of a 2 week span of time, so he has must have at least some residual damage from that. But now he's back and he did beat Danny, and he's primed and ready for this fight, so to me, it's an even match up
                  GOD-FR33 GOD-FR33 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

I have a life outside of boxingscene my friend and so should you,Pull the buttplug out,wash your hands,take a shower then spread your wings and see the world
                    Nash has a great life. Don't worry about Nash. He is doing great. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by phishfan View Post
                      Not everyone reads boxingscene or nerds out over boxing. A win over pacquio would be absolutely HUGE for spence. Hardly anyone knows who spence is. If I had a photo on my phone of spence and showed my coworkers asking if they knew who he was most would say "no", honestly hardly anyone would know who he is. If I did the same thing for pacquio most would know who he was. This is gonna propel spence into the main stream.
                      just like Jeff Horn was ???
                      Sit your ass down spence has to do a damn lot more than beat pacquiao to make a name for himself but it's a start

if I showed a photo of marquez to my coworkers they wouldn't know who he is either

To be Mainstream you have to be a huge personality and nipples unless he turns savage at press conference's like Mike tyson was isn't gonna be anywhere near mainstream...this is his bread and butter fight the paychecks will dwindle after this one
                      OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X