Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rolando Romero Blasts Out Anthony Yigit in Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rolando Romero Blasts Out Anthony Yigit in Seventh

Romero, Yigit Fight Photos Gallery - AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas - In a junior welterweight contest, Rolando Romero (14-0, 12 KOs) used his power to drop Anthony Yigit (24-2-1, 8 KOs) three times for a knockout win in the seventh. (photos by Amanda Westcott, Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Having seen Romero in action, and he said he'd ko Davis. I can say he has little chance against 'Tank', who is on a higher level.
    Gunitsmith likes this.

Comment

That's what I was thinking watching the fight last night.
      No chance. Let's hope he isn't Tank's next opponent.

Comment

I hope he's Tank's next opponent

Comment

Rolly is by far the most unlikeable boxer to come around in recent memory

Comment

Cool, the kid got the job done... He may be strong, but he's all wrong. Look at that wide ass stance. Looks like a full split. Tank would abuse this boy right now, so that fight has to be considered way in the future somewhere, if at all

Comment

Floyd had plenty of haters, but also plenty of fans. Poor Rolley is just about the only professional fighter that I've ever heard of without a single fan. Triller really should make Rolly Romero vs Charlie Zelenoff.

Comment

Working...
              X