Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: Joshua at Wembley For a World Title? That Would Be Incredible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: Joshua at Wembley For a World Title? That Would Be Incredible

'JUGGERNAUT' Joe Joyce rode through Wembley Park this week and confidently declared that he wants a heavyweight shootout with IBF, WBO, IBO, WBA champion Anthony Joshua under the iconic arch of the new Wembley Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really like jj. He's intelligent and polite. And incredibly gifted physically.
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Last 10 years Usyk was king and where was this bum Joe all that time. U KRA I NA U KRA I NA. 50:45 eeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz https://youtu.be/zuASpmqoJVM
      Last edited by zod66; 07-18-2021, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Eddie will find a way to avoid this. He'll find AJ a shot 40+ year old fighter to defend against and convince the casuals it's a better fight.

Comment

Joe Joyce beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
            I really like jj. He's intelligent and polite. And incredibly gifted physically.
            Yeh he's a good lad. He's an artist like me and he paints Ali, Bruce Lee and Michael jackson
            Last edited by hugh grant; 07-18-2021, 07:20 AM.
            Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

I’ve actually got Joyce by stoppage if they fight, he’s a nightmare for AJ stylistically.

Comment

Not in Lagos like your manager said? Since you are both of Nigerian descent..

Comment

If the WBO are making JJ mandatory just now that's ridiculous as Usyk is already mandatory at the moment. If AJ gets past Usyk Joe needs to relax a little as AJ would then presumably fight Fury if he can get past wilder ( 2 fight deal for AJ vs Fury I'd imagine ). Then it be WBA mando after that followed by IBF. So AJ probs got at least 5 fights before getting to Joyce if AJ keeps winning ( big if ). He'd be better off trying to become mandatory for one of the other bodies if he wants the shot quicker lol.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
                    Eddie will find a way to avoid this. He'll find AJ a shot 40+ year old fighter to defend against and convince the casuals it's a better fight.
                    Clearly you seem to know what a casual is. I'm sensing your one yourself as your comment is nonsense. However there is a remedy for you. Simply all you need to do is start following boxing and pay attention. Good luck.
                    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X