Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero vs. Anthony Yigit - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero vs. Anthony Yigit - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Romero, Yigit Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Charlo vs. Castano will see unified WBC, WBA and IBF World Champion Jermell Charlo and WBO World Champion Brian Castano battle for undisputed status at super welterweight as all four 154-pound belts hang in the balance for the first time in history on Saturday, July 17 live on SHOWTIME from AT&T Center in San Antonio in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rolly did well and Tank won't take a fight with him.
    Last edited by ReggieKray; 07-17-2021, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Rolly boxing style is primitive. He fights like a caveman.

Comment

You guys were being really nice with Romero & even thoy Robando Romero won as expected, no doubt he's garbage, he'll loose worse than he did against Mariņez against any of the top Dogs in 135lbs or 140lbs..
        Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
          You guys were being really nice with Romero & even thoy Robando Romero won as expected, no doubt he's garbage, he'll loose worse than he did against Mariņez against any of the top Dogs in 135lbs or 140lbs..
          Seriously they're being too nice, the guy looks so sloppy like a newbie to the gym who has been training for a few months and this guy is an interim world champion.

Comment

Romero is a primitive brawler with little skill and a lot of power. But since everyone seems to hate him a lot, I think I’m gonna follow him more closely and try to become a fan. I like his arrogance.

Not only did Yigit miss weight, when Lennon announced it he shrugged his shoulders like, “ so the f-ck what”? Ref shoulda let the fight go on a little bit so he got beaten unconscious for that.

And to think the crowd booed Romero.

Comment

Working...
            X