Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Bivol Called Me Out, His Side Knows I'm Available!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Bivol Called Me Out, His Side Knows I'm Available!

Undefeated Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez' stock recently rose after his sensational fourth-round stoppage of world title challenger Sullivan Barrera (22-3, 14 KOs), positioning the Mexican boxer for a world title shot in the light heavyweight division, and putting the three world champions on notice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting fight, Ramirez needs to step it up already. Let's see how good he actually is.

Comment

I'm more interested to see what Bivol does now that Joe Smith Jr. has his plans laid out for him. Unless Beterbiev gets a mandatory called, I'd much rather see Beterbiev-Bivol next.
      BlackR0bbb BlackR0bbb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I'm more interested to see what Bivol does now that Joe Smith Jr. has his plans laid out for him. Unless Beterbiev gets a mandatory called, I'd much rather see Beterbiev-Bivol next.
        So would I, but who knows with Hearn/Arum. I heard Marcus Browne say he wanted Beterbiev, but not sure how serious he is with that china chin of his. Vlasov could be a good fight too, since I'd argue he has earned it. LHW is pretty top heavy though.

Comment

Bivol is on Canelo's short list if the Plant fight doesn't happen and supposedly Bertebiev is fighting Smith.

Comment

We've been wanting to know just how good Ramirez really is for years. And we'll still be wondering in two more years. He talks big, but mark my words. He will find a way to avoid Bivol, Beterbiev and Smith. Instead, he will fight for some interim or "regular " phony belt and keep running parallel to the top guys. He's the biggest fraud in boxing. Worse than Haney.
            BlackR0bbb BlackR0bbb likes this.

Comment

Sky's the limit for Ramirez over at Golden Boy since the Golden Goose Canelo left they are trying to create another,, Golden Boy seems to always get the right fight for their Fighters like Vergil Ortiz.. Ramirez was definitely a better version of himself at 175 took his time and sat down on his punches smart and Technical

Comment

GG is still the most interesting opponent if Canelo isnt going to face Beterbiev. Both fight were close and GG isnt shot.

canelo-Golovkin 3 is exciting
                SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

So would I, but who knows with Hearn/Arum. I heard Marcus Browne say he wanted Beterbiev, but not sure how serious he is with that china chin of his. Vlasov could be a good fight too, since I'd argue he has earned it. LHW is pretty top heavy though.
                  I think Hearn is only a co-promoter when it comes to Bivol. He's really with World of Boxing and Vadim Kornilov (sp). It could be done...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Bivol is a ducker. He'd rather fight lenin castillo and craig richards instead of unifying against Beterbiev.

Comment

Working...
                    X