Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I Want To Go After Canelo In Three Years, I Want To Be World Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I Want To Go After Canelo In Three Years, I Want To Be World Champ

Prior to his pro debut, Jake Paul saw a showdown with UFC superstar and boxing novice Conor McGregor as something of an end game in this sport. The social media influencer and current cruiserweight prospect has since set his sights on much loftier goals--a blockbuster superfight with boxing's pound-for-pound king and leading attraction Saul 'Canelo 'Alvarez (56-1-2, 38KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please Top Rank PBC Mayweather Promotions somebody put this boy in with a TOP 15 guy in whatever weightclass and show this boy what the real deal is
    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Lol Alvarez hurts him

jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Would love to see Canelo crack him with a liver shot. That s**t is so painful I think it would retire him.

Comment

Jake Paul is basically saying that he has so much natural boxing ability and talent that he only needs 3 years to unlock said ability and talent compared to all the other fighters except Floyd who have lost so far to Canelo and for the most part, have been boxing basically their whole life. Think about that...
          GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Its always nice to dream.

Could actually see him getting a fight with Conor at some point, if Conor needs a couple million for some reason, although that seems to be unlikely.

Canelo on the other hand seems a lot more respectful of the sport, less money focused, although if for whatever reason it actually happened I wouldn't say no to a glorious prolonged punishment, hopefully round after round of beating ending with a smashed orbital.

Like Jake Paul I can dream also.

Comment

Jake is only relevant because of social media and streaming if it weren't for that avenue we would not be here in this forum talking about this. So if he wants to legitimize himself to me fight a REAL BOXER. Talking these guysvcant hit me? Nate Robinson Askram and whoever else. Jake fighting guys WITH ZERO EXPERIENCE. We not talking about guys that have dedicated their lives to THE SWEET SCIENCE since adolescents. Jake Paul there are 15 16 y/o amateurs out there right NOW that will flatline your azz....DONT GET IT TWISTED...ENJOY UR LIL RUN WITH THIS EXIBITION ****T AND STAY IN YOUR LANE because as soon as you step in the ring with a real BOXER your lil money grab is over

Comment

This kid has a death wish. It’s one thing to fight non boxers, but it’s damn near a planet of difference when you’re in the ring with a future hall of famer still in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
                  Jake Paul is basically saying that he has so much natural boxing ability and talent that he only needs 3 years to unlock said ability and talent compared to all the other fighters except Floyd who have lost so far to Canelo and for the most part, have been boxing basically their whole life. Think about that...
                  he's a lot lot bigger than Canelo. that helps equalize things, but yeah 100% getting KOed by Canelo.

Comment

If he's unlucky enough, Jake just might be granted his wish.

Comment

Working...
                    X