Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Errol Spence - Face To Face at Kickoff Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Errol Spence - Face To Face at Kickoff Presser

Pacquiao, Spence Press Conference Photos Gallery - Eight-division world champion and Philippine Senator Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao went face to face with unified WBC and IBF Welterweight World Champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. at press conference in Los Angeles Sunday as they previewed their blockbuster championship showdown that headlines a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View Saturday, August 21 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Ryan Hafey, Frank Micellota)
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a size difference!
    Manny has balls that's for sure.

Comment

Lets go pacman. Beat the nipples of this drunk.

Comment

Pacquiao better find away through Spence high guard and jab, then get him out of there early or he's going to take a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
          Lets go pacman. Beat the nipples of this drunk.
          STFU you jealous ho

labaria likes this.

Comment

Pac is an eminently likeable guy, but the only time I ever rooted for him to win was against Floyd. This will be the second time. I hope he can pull one last great effort and finish his career on top.
            Mike D and mromano like this.

Comment

I've always respected Pac and enjoyed watching him fight throughout his illustrious career. Ill be rooting big time for him to turn back the clock one last time and win one for us older guys. haha
              Mike D and Marktko1020 like this.

Comment

Has Pacquiao been reinstated as WBA champion? If not why does he have the belt?

Comment

Would love to see Pac pull off one more great win but I think Spence will likely be too much. Can’t wait for this one. Big fan of both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    Pacquiao better find away through Spence high guard and jab, then get him out of there early or he's going to take a beating.
                    Head movement and jab gone, few counters and jab gone. The workrate is what Pacquiao really needs to worry about. How to cut it or mitigate it.

Comment

Working...
                    X