Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: New-Look JoJo Diaz Becomes Major Player At 135 With Statement Win Over Javier Fortuna

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: New-Look JoJo Diaz Becomes Major Player At 135 With Statement Win Over Javier Fortuna

By Corey Erdman - When JoJo Diaz stepped on the scale to weigh in ahead of his bout with Javier Fortuna, he looked like a completely different person than the one who fought back in February. Earlier this year, Diaz was scheduled to defend his IBF super featherweight title against Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov, but badly missed the 130-pound limit and was forced to vacate the title on the scale before fighting to a disappointing draw. Despite a titanic battle to melt off the last few pounds, using every...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was a fan of Diaz since he is from El Monte and all but Im off the wagon. I know he has drinking problems and he isnt known to be a hard worker in the gym. He is talented but the more I watch him, his flaws are very obvious. He doesnt really have a second or third gear and just does enough to get by.

Ryan Garcia, Haney, and Davis would all beat him easily.
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Diaz vs E-Mail Champ Diaz by KO

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I was a fan of Diaz since he is from El Monte and all but Im off the wagon. I know he has drinking problems and he isnt known to be a hard worker in the gym. He is talented but the more I watch him, his flaws are very obvious. He doesnt really have a second or third gear and just does enough to get by.

He looked like he wanted more than Fortuna so it looked like he work hard to me
        MEXGBP MEXGBP likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

I feel the same. He's an easy guy to root for, but he's not an elite LW.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

I feel the same. He's an easy guy to root for, but he's not an elite LW.
            The only “elite” LWs out there are Lopez and Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

The only “elite” LWs out there are Lopez and Lopez.
              Lopez is on top for sure, but Loma is still elite.
              Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Lopez is on top for sure, but Loma is still elite.
                Damn autocorrect!! It should have said Lopez and Loma! Lol
                NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X