Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell: I Would Love To Fight Caleb Plant, I'm Ready For Anyone At 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morrell: I Would Love To Fight Caleb Plant, I'm Ready For Anyone At 168

David Morrell Jr. has never been shy about pursuing opportunities far beyond his youth and experience. The latest win leaves the 23-year-old Cuban southpaw seeking out the very best that the super middleweight division has to offer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You’d whoop plants ass too

Comment

Plant won't risk an L for 10 mil , no way he risks one against Morrell.

Comment

Plants looses all credibility if he ducks Canelo for this.

Comment

Morrell is the future dominant force at super middle abs light heavyweight. Pbc is stacked heavy from middleweight to super middle so there’s that….

Comment

He is brilliant and will be avoided

Comment

Maybe this fight can happen. I don't see plant too eager to face ginger. To me he is the best out of bjs and smith. If not ryder, this fight against plant should be a food one.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Morrell is the future dominant force at super middle abs light heavyweight. Pbc is stacked heavy from middleweight to super middle so there’s that….
                There's another kid, 154-160lbs coming up the ranks. Looks special and like DMJ defected young, Yoelvis Gomez. He hit like a mule and fundamentally sound. The only thing I don't like is, he throws everything hard. He needs imo, change speed with his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

There's another kid, 154-160lbs coming up the ranks. Looks special and like DMJ defected young, Yoelvis Gomez. He hit like a mule and fundamentally sound. The only thing I don't like is, he throws everything hard. He needs imo, change speed with his punches.
                  Never even heard of Gomez has this even been a main event on a show LMAI

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post

Never even heard of Gomez has this even been a main event on a show LMAI
                    His fights has taken place in Mexico. He defected in Guatemala along with Ariel Perez, Bruzon, Jailer Lopez and I think but not sure Pero. They all junior's world champs and/or other international events. Go to YouTube and find their fights. The good thing about these kids, they are all very young. They didn't wait to be Olympic gold and fight 400 times. I think Joahnys Argilagos is the one with 400 fights and still 24 years old. He fought a lot in the wsb. Stay safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X