No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lyndon Arthur Drops, Stops Davide Faraci in Ninth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    faraci is terribile. Arthur really should be splattering this fella tbf. mateys been on amir khans bambi legs for about 5 rounds now..
    Yarde is a disgrace for not beating Arthur, who is comfortable British level, Hosea Burton beats Arthur imo

Comment

Faraci caught and down on a counter right, no way he's taking a decision now

Comment

Faraci down a 2nd time, much harder

Comment

God dammit, ****ing Italian meatball costs me cash by not being able to make it another 3 and a half minutes against a gassed fighter, mother****er

Comment

Sharp taking on Andrade now

Comment

SPINEBUSTER!

Comment

This is just a wild, bar room brawl FFS

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Zach Parker up next, fighting a 41 year old Uzbek that lost every round in his last fight. Parker will not fight a live body until he gets a world title shot, he will sit on that ranking for as long as he needs without taking on a threat
                  It's the Frank Warren way. They only fight at best,domestic level opposition,while ending up in the no1 slot due to Frank's relationship with the WBO, and never having to fight a final eliminator and taking easy tickovers until they get a shot at the title. Not exactly ideal preparation.
                  TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

"Arthur started to take over landing two hard body ****s" Nobody like to get shat upon.
                    best typo this year
                    TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
                      "Arthur started to take over landing two hard body ****s" Nobody like to get shat upon.
                      best typo this year
                      The overall standard of writing in the boxing articles on BoxingScene is atrocious. I assume it's all unpaid. I just come here for the news headlines and the forums. I imagine others do the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X