Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Fights Past Javier Fortuna For Decision, Wins WBC Interim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Realizniguhnit;n30995615]
    Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post

Agreed, he went up in weight so more muscle is expected but the way his traps and shoulders were looking had me like dam either JoJo been hitting them weights hard, which is totally possible OR something is up with dude..
    boxers don't hit the weights that hard; they need to be flexible, not get winded so easy. they're not like ufc fighters who train for strength.

Comment

Diaz vs. Rollie Romero

Comment

[QUOTE=aaronbnb;n30995624]
        Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post

boxers don't hit the weights that hard; they need to be flexible, not get winded so easy. they're not like ufc fighters who train for strength.
        that not really true, boxers don't do certain exercises with weights but some do hit them rather hard, take Teofimo Lopez for instance he tends to incorporate weights pretty hard in his training, so did Floyd leading up to the De La Hoya fight when he went up to 154

Comment

[QUOTE=Realizniguhnit;n30997555]

that not really true, boxers don't do certain exercises with weights but some do hit them rather hard, take Teofimo Lopez for instance he tends to incorporate weights pretty hard in his training, so did Floyd leading up to the De La Hoya fight when he went up to 154
          They all lift some weights, but most don't do it much and only to move up a weight class. Floyd knew he was fighting Oscar for like a year. JoJo picked up this fight like 4-6 weeks ago. He didn't know that he was moving up in weight. Unrealistic body change.

Comment

[QUOTE=aaronbnb;n30997746]
            Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post

They all lift some weights, but most don't do it much and only to move up a weight class. Floyd knew he was fighting Oscar for like a year. JoJo picked up this fight like 4-6 weeks ago. He didn't know that he was moving up in weight. Unrealistic body change.
            Yeah all I know for sure is he was looking pretty fkn jacked and I had never seen him like that, usually when guys move up in weight they tend to look a little more soft. JoJo reminded me of Marquez when he KO'ed Manny with the big shoulders n big back lol..

even his interactions with the ref "I'm tryna get the knock out" like what? Dude was just going life an death with featherweights now all of a sudden with this new found power he's able to go for KOs late in fights at lightweight smh
            Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 07-12-2021, 08:54 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Realizniguhnit;n30998567]

Yeah all I know for sure is he was looking pretty fkn jacked and I had never seen him like that, usually when guys move up in weight they tend to look a little more soft. JoJo was reminded me of Marquez when he KO'ed Manny with the big shoulders n big back lol..
              face looked hella different. dome and neck got much bigger.

Comment

Working...
              X