Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Decisions a Game Tenkai Tsunami, Captures WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Decisions a Game Tenkai Tsunami, Captures WBO Title

LOS ANGELES -- The charismatic and charming 29-year-old Seniesa Estrada is fastly growing into one of the faces of women's boxing with her fierce skills in the ring. Estrada (21-0, 8 KOs) picked up a world title in her second straight fight Friday night, scoring a unanimous decision win over Tenkai Tsunami (28-13-1, 16 KOs) to claim the WBO light flyweight championship in a competitive and spirited fight at the Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-09-2021, 09:45 PM.

Another belt for my girl Seniesa! Good tough fight
    KING S.O.G and 1hourRun like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
      Another belt for my girl Seniesa! Good tough fight
      Thats my hyna! Good job Seni

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

The title of this thread is very disappointing, it marginalizes Seniesa's accomplishment of winning world-titles in two divisions ; 105-108. Anyways, for the student of the game, I found Seneisa Estrada vs. Tenkai Tsunami performance to be very satisfying, it fulfilled expectations.

Seniesa's skills, namely her ability to transition her defense and offense off switch-hitting was remarkable ; I was more impressed with Estrada's set of skills than any other boxer on the card. I cut some clips and submit them for those that still appreciate skills.
        KING S.O.G and Joeboxeo like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

The title of this thread is very disappointing, it marginalizes Seniesa's accomplishment of winning world-titles in two divisions ; 105-108. Anyways, for the student of the game, I found Seneisa Estrada vs. Tenkai Tsunami performance to be very satisfying, it fulfilled expectations.

Seniesa's skills, namely her ability to transition her defense and offense off switch-hitting was remarkable ; I was more impressed with Estrada's set of skills than any other boxer on the card. I cut some clips and submit them for those that still appreciate skills.
          Great post!
          1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post

Great post!
            Thank you. Seniesa handled Tenkai Tsunami's pressure very well, Estrada got caught with a couple good solid punches but showed to have a good chin against the much bigger former bantamweight. Seniesa also showed to have very good stamina in the later rounds However, like I said Tsunami was landing clean on Estrada, Tsunami was landing the cross on Estrada very often ; you can tell that Seniesa understood that as she would start to slip and would put her guard up.

Kenia Enriquez, who is also another two weight champ, who came from the higher weights, is a dangerous opponent for 'Super-Bad' at 108. Former rival Marlen Esparza, got a hold of he WBC flyweight title in a questionable decision vs. Ibeth Zamora Silva about a week ago, so maybe we see Estrada s. Esparza II, this time for the WBC flyweight title ; that would provide Seniesa the opportunity for a third title at 3 weights.
            KING S.O.G and Joeboxeo like this.

Comment

Working...
            X