Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Still 'Undecided' On Boxing Return, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Still 'Undecided' On Boxing Return, Says Hearn

The career of Billy Joe Saunders is still up in the air, according to his promoter Eddie Hearn, who checked in with the fighter recently. "I think he's 'undecided' is the best word," Hearn said during an interview with Boxing Social. "I said to him I would love to see him fight again."
    [Click Here To Read More]

He made some decent money and won two world titles. It depends if he has the desire to go to the gym and put himself in hard training for a fight that won't be as big as Canelo.

Maybe take a fight with Andrade, get some more money and retire. Rather don't fight a hard puncher like Golovkin, not a great idea.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Not sure boxers end up not conscience boxers. It may be hard for Sanders to see right now, but he needs to retire.

Comment

Billy Joe Saunders Still 'Undecided' On Boxing Return... mostly because he has been binge eating for the past 2 months and presently weighs 230. lol

Comment

I thought he was a fighting man. First quit from the fight and now from the sport.

maybe it’ll be better for him because the next time he steps in with someone decent he’ll quit en DosRounds!

Comment

The way he lost, I just can't see him coming back. Everyone loves a good comeback story though

Comment

He could be seriously hurt again. He made his money.

Play it safe and retire. Just my opinion.

Comment

billy hoe made a huge amount of money did he eddie? are u factoring in all those robbed tractors
                Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

go buy the biggest trailer money can buy and put that ***** on the side of the road and lower the property value. you've earned it. the guy got his orbit caved in. he should not fight again. he's risking his eyesight.
                  Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
                    Not sure boxers end up not conscience boxers. It may be hard for Sanders to see right now, but he needs to retire.
                    a) that's what I was going to say - fighters thinking about retirement are typically already retired or will fight once more and be forced into it.

b) As for the bold, if that was meant to be a play on words then very nicely done. Might be hard for him to see right now....hah!
                    Last edited by CornerCutman; 07-07-2021, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X