Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor on Facing Crawford: It's a Massively Attractive Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I think Crawford wouldn't mind going to Scotland again, for the right price! I'm just interested to see who he's fighting in October! Zepeda? Josesito Lopez? Jose Ramirez?
    I hope Bud does come to Scotland , be good to see someone on that level without having to travel
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
      He's been talking a lot about Bud lately. He better not fight Catteral after all of this. Either call Bid out now (he'll accept asap) or move to 147 and fight someone of note. Otherwise I don't care to hear this if he's still fighting at 140. The only good fight is Ramirez, no one else at 40 moves the needle. I hope he isn't just talking.
      On the world level Catteral is not a big fight but domestically it's big in the UK. Especially for Scotland. JT would like that homecoming fight which may be meaningless to Americans who sprout stars ten a penny, but to Scottish fans it's a big deal when it's your first star since Ken Buchanan. They want to see their champ in the flesh with all the hardware. After that you can be sure it's big fight time as Josh talks for real and he really fancies his chances against bud. He wants a second weight class. Wether he can do it or not is another matter but he'll step to it.

Comment

well he actually went after the best fights in his division so take him on his word i guess why not, would be an interesting fight v crawford who nobody can really rank at WW apart from looking very good cos he hasnt fought any of the top guys LOL

Comment

Working...
        X