Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Wants To Resume Career At 126, Fight Gary Russell Jr. In Unification Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Wants To Resume Career At 126, Fight Gary Russell Jr. In Unification Bout

Leo Santa Cruz's five-fight winning streak was snapped on Halloween last year when he suffered a scary knockout to Gervonta Davis in a junior lightweight bout. The four-division Mexican champion has won titles at 118, 122, 126, and 130.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I got russel by wide decision.

Comment

Good to see Leo getting back in the saddle but take a couple of contender defences before Russell

Comment

It is downright exhausting to get excited for a GRJr fight. You have 4-5 names get thrown into a hat. Then you wait no less than 11 months. Then 3 or 4 stars have moved past his division in the meantime. No disrespect to GRJr, but when are we going to see him fight 2x a year? And the worst part for me is I live close enough to actually see him fight at home. No other champs since Lamont Peterson have lived near VA. (Omitting Gervonta Davis for his lopsided hometown mismatches)
        kiaba360 and revelated like this.

Comment

Get this fight done. No excuses

Comment

It's almost as if he had no business at 130...

Comment

Let's get it on

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Good to see Leo getting back in the saddle but take a couple of contender defences before Russell
                Nah, that fight is way overdue! Let's Get it...ASAP! TBH, I would like to see GRJ vs. Colbert @ 130! MAN UP!

TrillScottHeron likes this.

Comment

Lol it’s another over marinated fight no one cares about anymore.

Comment

Interesting, thought he might stay at 130 at this point

Comment

Working...
                    X