Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        you should be ashamed. you know better.
        Have you heard of me?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Sick View Post

LOL...

That was brutal. I green kaye you for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
            Have you heard of me?
            Whose alt are you?

Comment

i don't get it.....do taco bell have something to do with quitting....and do del taco taste good...last time i taste it the meat tasted dry by my friend say it tasted better than before....

by the way ortiz quitted like a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal90 View Post
                i don't get it.....do taco bell have something to do with quitting....and do del taco taste good...last time i taste it the meat tasted dry by my friend say it tasted better than before....

by the way ortiz quitted like a *****.
                Yeah, I never would go there. Too many good and fairly cheap authentic Mexican places in my hood. Hell, there's one in my building even.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Yeah, I never would go there. Too many good and fairly cheap authentic Mexican places in my hood. Hell, there's one in my building even.
                  yeah see the place to go get real authentic mexican food is like 20 miles from where i use to stay at near mexican town. mexican food is like one of my favorite food's next to italitan.

........oh wait...i think i get the joke....i think

Comment

Not so big on Taco Bell anymore. But back in my stoner days the 1 by my house was open 24/7. I loved gettin high and smashin the extreme cheese quesadilla. **** was only $1.39 when it was new. I remember pullin into the drive thru high as a kite, tryin to say my order and just laughin like a dumbass cuz I was too blazed to say anything coherent. The more I tried to talk, the harder I laughed. ***** threatened to call the pigs 1 time. Them were the days. High times at the Taco Bell drive thru.

Comment

Working...
                    X