Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin Rips Whyte: You're Coming To America To Fight a Bum - Stop Hiding Behind Hearn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Martin Rips Whyte: You're Coming To America To Fight a Bum - Stop Hiding Behind Hearn!

Former IBF heavyweight champion 'Prince' Charles Martin has continued his war of words with Dillian Whyte. Last month, Martin called for a showdown with Whyte, who will possibly have his next fight take place in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's not going to happen but I would actually like to see this fight for Whyte's American debut.

Comment

While I'm not high on Martin, if Whyte called him a useless bum but is willing to fight Franklin then he doesn't want that smoke.

Comment

Comment

Franklin walks this Earth like a bum...
          Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

I love what Whyte is doing now, he is doing exactly what PBC boxers do. Call someone a bum but don’t want to know about fighting them. Hopefully PBC would offer Whyte 7m - 10m for a fight with Martin and it gets turn down.

Comment

AJ came to America, failed and hasn't been seen since. That's an outright abdication, another king rules here. Whyte has the chance to put that right, go where AJ fears to tread. Franklin is fine with me. Martin may be better, but I won't miss it, he's not that much better. Whyte v Ruiz, or Ortiz next, Canelo promotions, would be record breaking stuff, and that's before a title shot.

Comment

I’m with Martin, you can fight a no name scrub in the U.K. seems to me that if you’re going to fight in the USA, you could do a lot worse than Martin. And by the way, Jafaican beats Martin

Comment

Come on Al Haymon. Send an offer to Whyte.
                  Listen to your fighters. Ortiz wants him. Martin wants him.

Come on Espinoza. Come on Fox. Stop letting Hearn control the sport.
                  Have pride in yourselves.
                  gooderz84 gooderz84 Ray* Ray* like this.

Comment

Whyte’s nothing but a bum with a mouth. Half of his fights he’s a walking fat body sloppy and out of shape.
                    Jkp Jkp kushking kushking like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X