Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Couldn't Hurt Logan Paul, It Looked Bad For Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, khan is still trying to talk himself into a fight with floyd. What a suprise, some things never change.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

No because he saw how Khan wasn't a slow, flat footed, short armed fighter and he didn't want those problems.
      ———-

I was being sarcastic but let’s try a different angle - Thurman KO’d Khan and so did Prescott, the journeyman, after that Khan fought Molina, Julio Diaz, and Collazo.
      None of these guys were ranked at WW and somehow, Floyd ducked Khan. That’s incredible

Where was the handspeed, quick feet and arm reach when Khan was getting clobbered by Garcia or the other guys he struggled with?

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
        ———-

I was being sarcastic but let’s try a different angle - Thurman KO’d Khan and so did Prescott, the journeyman, after that Khan fought Molina, Julio Diaz, and Collazo.
        None of these guys were ranked at WW and somehow, Floyd ducked Khan. That’s incredible

Where was the handspeed, quick feet and arm reach when Khan was getting clobbered by Garcia or the other guys he struggled with?
        When did Thurman ko Khan.

I like my angle better.
        Khan won the poll that Floyd put up asking the public who he should fight between Khan and Madonna. Khan won but Floyd welched on the whole thing and still cherrypicked Madonna. A slow, flat footed short armed fighter that would make for a good low risk adventure.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/floy...133500271.html

Comment

I wish Khan would return. My biggest possible joy as a fan, is seeing Khan get his chin cracked open

Comment

When did Thurman ko Khan.

I like my angle better.
              Khan won the poll that Floyd put up asking the public who he should fight between Khan and Madonna. Khan won but Floyd welched on the whole thing and still cherrypicked Madonna. A slow, flat footed short armed fighter that would make for a good low risk adventure.
              Thats exactly what Manny did.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Thats exactly what Manny did.
                Ok but Floyd still ducked him.

Good thing Floyd didn't put up a poll for the public to choose between Berto and Thurman. You would have 100,000 posts defending his cherrypick of Berto.
                Last edited by djtmal; 06-30-2021, 09:38 PM.

Comment

And FLoyd made more on that fight then you made your whole career

Comment

Ok but Floyd still ducked him.

Good thing Floyd didn't put up a poll for the public to choose between Berto and Thurman. You would have 100,000 posts defending his cherrypick of Berto.
                    So you believe Manny ducked Khan ?

Comment

Con and all these other talkers should show everyone how it's done. He doesn't have shlt to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X