Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Wilder Will Be Dangerous in Fury Trilogy, He Has A lot To Prove

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Wilder Will Be Dangerous in Fury Trilogy, He Has A lot To Prove

Former two division champion Andre Ward is not sure what to make of Deontay Wilder's recent behavior where he appeared at a press conference and said very little - and then blew off a lot of interviews with the press.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beyonce Wilder is the biggest bum in the history of boxing.
    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

I pick Fury, but yeah, Wilder has that puncher's chance, and a very big right hand indeed.

But he can't fight well going backwards, and Fury is either going to back him up or stand toe to toe in the middle of the ring.

Fury is pound for pound one of the best, and Wilder is not, but his right hand power is the best, for all his glaring technical flaws.

Comment

I completely agree, should Tyson switch off for second it's curtains but unlike the rest Tyson has proved that on his game he has the beating of Wilder.
        GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

wilder cant compete with fury in the talk competition plus fury just kicked his ass so can wind him up very easy, i think its a mood thing with wilder, his confidence is low but he could use all of this to his advantage if his mindset underneath is calm and determined and he is focused and training well

Comment

actually wilder should ask ward how to do well in a rematch, ward could show him a few tricks ill bet, wilder unfortunately needs more than a dodgy ref and blind judges tho, i dont think low blows will work on fury either, he will just whack him back with interest im sure, thats what polite and quiet russian kovalev should have done when his nuts were assaulted and weeks was laughing at him
            GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

If he needs all this advice and he’s a bum then why do fury fans claim him as their greatest victory?...
              Nomadic Nomadic likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRvazquez View Post
                If he needs all this advice and he’s a bum then why do fury fans claim him as their greatest victory?...
                Most of them who trash wilder arnt always or exactly fury fans as much as they are extreme wilder hater and it’s often for various reasons….nationalism, tribalism, his Alabama accent and country grammar, his defiance against young Edward Hearn and hence not going along with dayzin expansion in the USA, his being seen as a rival of Joshua (nationalism), or it could be the fact that they don’t like his lazy style (me), or they don’t like his failure to own his shortcomings in his loss to fury (me), although admittedly this tends to be in unison with one or more of the others when you are the absolute vitriol the man gets from a segment of fans. I really think it all started with the expansion of dayzin in the USA and how Hearn made wilder the focus of his “American takeover” PR campaign when wilder was pursuing a fight with wilder. Most legit fury fans arnt Eddie Hearn fans and it’s the hearniacs that tend to take on the hooligan role with wilder. If wilder was from Barnsley, Henly, Dundee, Bootle, they’d love him regardless of his style or ability to speak Received Pronunciation.
                fury is on many p4p lists, he’s considered the best heavyweight in the world….this is on the strength of his showings against wilder. If wilder was a bum as they say of course fury would not have ascended to the top…..a lot of boxing fans are overly emotional, that’s what it boils down to…..
                Last edited by Oldskoolg; 06-30-2021, 07:34 AM.

Comment

This dude is a moron. But he can do no wrong in your book. He said the complete opposite on a YouTube video.

Comment

Wilder is just a bottle of frustration, anger and humiliation just ready to explode! I predict the ring walk will be even more draining this time around, even without the costume..
                    wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X