Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrios: Tank Is Going To Find Out What It's Like To Be In The Ring With 'El Azteca'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrios: Tank Is Going To Find Out What It's Like To Be In The Ring With 'El Azteca'

Mario Barrios is confident that the best available version of Gervonta 'Tank' Davis will show up for tonight's fight. The unbeaten San Antonio native is equally confident of scoring his biggest win to date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

El Azteca by close decision!

Comment

The Aztec Prince by late stoppage.

Comment

I’ve been on a roll lately, I told you lot that Charlo would have a poor performance due to weight draining and I have the feeling that the Texan will squirt himself better than most are expecting

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          I’ve been on a roll lately, I told you lot that Charlo would have a poor performance due to weight draining and I have the feeling that the Texan will squirt himself better than most are expecting
          Charlo had a poor performance because he isn't as good as advertised and this fight was carefully selected for Porky to call himself a 3 division "champ". Stop trying to polish a turd.

Comment

Barrios by ko.... Any bets? 787-248-4137 ...

Comment

So tank is aiming for a fake belt, when he could have called out Taylor if he wanted the "real" championship. These fighters today, wow.

Comment

I'll be rooting for el azteca, due to Davis size I see Barrios as a real threat, but does this foo even know spanish lol

Comment

Working...
                X