Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Aims To Unify With Edwards, Dalakian, Nakatani

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Aims To Unify With Edwards, Dalakian, Nakatani

Julio Cesar Martinez is hunting down all the belts at Flyweight as he defends his WBC title against Joel Cordova in the headline fight of the opening event of Matchroom and DAZN's new series of fight nights in Mexico with Canelo Promotions and Clase y Talento on Saturday night at the Dome Alcalde - CODE Jalisco in Guadalajara, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one is checking for this fight LOL..

try again SnakeNelo.. Dude can’t promote for shyt!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
      No one is checking for this fight LOL..

try again SnakeNelo.. Dude can’t promote for shyt!!! LOL
      I like watching Martinez fight and will watch it. You want to talk about bad promoters look no further than Oscar. Dude can't stay sober and lost all his big fighters. Once Garcia bounces, he only has Ortiz and I am sure he will get sick of him too.

Comment

Yes please!! Unify with Nakatani next. That’ll be a fantastic matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

I like watching Martinez fight and will watch it. You want to talk about bad promoters look no further than Oscar. Dude can't stay sober and lost all his big fighters. Once Garcia bounces, he only has Ortiz and I am sure he will get sick of him too.
          I’ve been saying it. Garcia will leave GBP soon, followed by Ortiz.
          jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

He's been saying this for a while honestly. I really want it to happen, but I feel like the Arroyo fight will be forced soon, further delaying the push to unification, which keeps getting delayed by injuries and other stuff

Comment

Working...
            X