Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez: Tank Skipped 2 Divisions For C-Plus Fighter Because He Doesn't Wanna Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post

This is how you expose "all cap". Teo is the one that said Davis wasn't worth fighting. What changed?

Barrios is a hell of a lot more dangerous than George "CM Punk" Kambosos Jr.
    That's what I don't understand? I'm a fan of Teo, just like I'm a fan of Kyrie Irving, but every time they talk I just cringe!

pugil1st pugil1st likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Lomadeaux
    replied
    And you don't wanna fight Loma... What's you're issue?

Leave a comment:

• mexiFistology
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    The irony of it all; He has a lot to shit to say now but at first he claimed he was too sick to fight. Fight Devin Haney first man! That's the fight that boxing fans would like to see and Tank can fight Loma next. I swear that he and Ryan Garcia are a couple bitches.
    The funnier thing is that Him and Ryan are the only ones stepping up to the plate and fight actual challenges, Ryan just came from beating Luke Campbell who gave loma a good fight and is now talking to fight Rolly Romero. Teofimo Lopez on the other hand just came from beating the number 1 p4p fighter in the world and is now making his first defense against a undefeated young hungry in his prime fighter. Meanwhile Devin Haney is too busy fighting senior citizens who are over the hill just like his last fights against 50 year old gamboa and quitter Jorge Linares and devin can’t even stop these guys before the last bell ‍♂️ Embarrassing
    Fact Fact Idunnoshet Idunnoshet like this.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    The irony of it all; He has a lot to shit to say now but at first he claimed he was too sick to fight. Fight Devin Haney first man! That's the fight that boxing fans would like to see and Tank can fight Loma next. I swear that he and Ryan Garcia are a couple bitches.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Talk Radio
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    “He’s doing it because he doesn’t wanna fight me,” Lopez told BoxingScene.com.

Lopez has no interest in Davis, eager to make a splash at junior welterweight

Teofimo Lopez scoffs at the idea of a fight with Gervonta Davis and intends to move up to compete at 140 lbs. Tune in to Max on Boxing Friday at 5PM on ESPN2.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/30170140

Teofimo Lopez Sr Says Fight With Tank And Haney Don’t Make Sense
    December 22, 2020

Haney And Tank Need To Build Their Resumes

“A fight with Devin Haney, a fight with Gervonta Davis, or any of those guys don’t make no sense right now,” said Teofimo Sr. “These guys need to make up their resumes, they need to start fighting bigger guys.

“Leo Santa Cruz isn’t a top dude. My son was even telling Tank, ‘What are you fighting this dude for? It’s a disgrace.’

“We’re not going to go back down and fight a guy at 130 pounds or 126. It doesn’t make no sense. We’re not beating nobody if we’re going down.

“We’re fighting guys in our weight division, and then we’re going forward with that. We’re not going backward. We’re taking all the big fights.

Given that Teofimo Jr is supposedly fighting only one or two more times at 135 before he moves up to 140, it sounds like he’s never going to fight Haney or Tank. We already know that Teofimo Jr will never fight Lomachenko again because he already said, “what for?”

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/f-5/167878

Well Teo, you said they need to start fighting "bigger guys." I think Barrios fits the bill!

This is how you expose "all cap". Teo is the one that said Davis wasn't worth fighting. What changed?

Barrios is a hell of a lot more dangerous than George "CM Punk" Kambosos Jr.

Leave a comment:

• BeLikeWater
    replied
    Premier boxing Cowards

Leave a comment:

• Monzon99
    replied
    what do you expect from mayweather's pet protected fraud? of course protected fraud davis is going to keep ducking high risk threats and keep handpicking floyd and haymon's hired patsies and divers.

davis is a fraud.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    “He’s doing it because he doesn’t wanna fight me,” Lopez told BoxingScene.com.

Lopez has no interest in Davis, eager to make a splash at junior welterweight

Teofimo Lopez scoffs at the idea of a fight with Gervonta Davis and intends to move up to compete at 140 lbs. Tune in to Max on Boxing Friday at 5PM on ESPN2.

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/30170140

Teofimo Lopez Sr Says Fight With Tank And Haney Don’t Make Sense
    December 22, 2020

Haney And Tank Need To Build Their Resumes

“A fight with Devin Haney, a fight with Gervonta Davis, or any of those guys don’t make no sense right now,” said Teofimo Sr. “These guys need to make up their resumes, they need to start fighting bigger guys.

“Leo Santa Cruz isn’t a top dude. My son was even telling Tank, ‘What are you fighting this dude for? It’s a disgrace.’

“We’re not going to go back down and fight a guy at 130 pounds or 126. It doesn’t make no sense. We’re not beating nobody if we’re going down.

“We’re fighting guys in our weight division, and then we’re going forward with that. We’re not going backward. We’re taking all the big fights.

Given that Teofimo Jr is supposedly fighting only one or two more times at 135 before he moves up to 140, it sounds like he’s never going to fight Haney or Tank. We already know that Teofimo Jr will never fight Lomachenko again because he already said, “what for?”

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/f-5/167878

Well Teo, you said they need to start fighting "bigger guys." I think Barrios fits the bill!

Leave a comment:

• Liondw
    replied
    Id love to see Davis vs Lopez. Teofimo shouldn't criticise others if he ducks Haney, but he said he wants him, so that's promising.

He would likely be more willing to take on Devin after seeing him do a bit of a wobble against Linares, but it's a stylistically tough fight.
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Lopez: Tank Skipped 2 Divisions For C-Plus Fighter Because He Doesn't Wanna Fight Me

LAS VEGAS - It's cute. That's Teofimo Lopez's perspective on Gervonta Davis moving up two divisions to challenge Mario Barrios for his secondary WBA 140-pound championship on Saturday. The undefeated, unified lightweight champion claims he knows the real reason Davis decided to take his next fight at junior welterweight rather than the lightweight division within which he also holds a WBA secondary championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.
Working...
X