Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Mario Barrios - Tense Face-Off at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post

Davis hasn't done anything above 130 pounds. You must have him high on the P4P list if you think this a mismatch.

It's a good fight no matter how you try to twist it.
    you must think ggg vs steve rolls was a good fight since ggg didnt do anything above 160 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by KP1 View Post
      The Davis hype reminds me of when boxing geniuses online assured me Broner was boxing’s next great superstar.
      broner actually had a much better resume lmao! unfortunately the broner hype was quelled in about 2 and a half years. its been 4 and a half years and tank has fought 1 top 10 fighter in that period. the audacity. mind boggling

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Love how you pick the weakest name out of those typical fanagers. Maybe Farmer would rock your boat.
        You only put him on there because he’s fighting Lomachenko. I remember everyone calling Lopez a bum after he took Lopez 12 rounds. Funny how things change.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

You only put him on there because he’s fighting Lomachenko. I remember everyone calling Lopez a bum after he took Lopez 12 rounds. Funny how things change.
          Shows how much you know about boxing, he fought Lopez lost after good him issues, stop Verdejo after almost getting stopped. Hence why his name is up there fan-ager, fact is if Tank fought who the real fans wanted to see him in there with then only a hater can moan. Hence why people like myself are fans of Mayweather and defend him.

You cannot fight everyone but NOT to fight anyone at all is why Tank gets criticise. From Farmer to Commey to Loma all swerved, left to a 23 year old to do what he is meant to have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Shows how much you know about boxing, he fought Lopez lost after good him issues, stop Verdejo after almost getting stopped. Hence why his name is up there fan-ager, fact is if Tank fought who the real fans wanted to see him in there with then only a hater can moan. Hence why people like myself are fans of Mayweather and defend him.

You cannot fight everyone but NOT to fight anyone at all is why Tank gets criticise. From Farmer to Commey to Loma all swerved, left to a 23 year old to do what he is meant to have done.
            Truth is there’s too much di.ck riding in boxing and nobody can get a honest assessment anymore. Everything always comes with an agenda.

Comment

Fav this thread....I see something....Davis is the superior puncher and more dangerous fighter but I see Mario's punches landing first. As devastating a puncher as Davis is, he might have too many flaws and stamina issues.

Comment

Working...
              X