Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Mario Barrios - Tense Face-Off at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davis is too small, too short
    Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      It’s a mismatch.

Its an elite talent against a nobody.

How am I hating by acknowledging that Davis is way too good for some gatekeeper to beat him?

You needen to sharpen up you boxing vocab. I've never heard anyone referee to an undefeated, young fighter as a gatekeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
        Davis is too small, too short
        Well, you need to go speak on behalf of all the taller MF’ers he has knocked the hell OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

Can we all agree you would’ve complained no matter who he fought.
          If he was fighting his main rivals I doubt any genuine boxing fan would “Complain” (The Loma, Teo Lopez, Haney, Commey, Nakatani, Taylor at 140 or even Garcia) etc… Not saying he ducked everyone of those. Just that you would only find pure haters who would moan.
          MEXGBP MEXGBP likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Well, you need to go speak on behalf of all the taller MF’ers he has knocked the hell OUT!
            Davis has never faced someone this size.

Body shots are the key, Barrios will break him down.

End of the story!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              You non fighting MF’ers kill me trying to down play Tanks talent just because “Most People Don’t Know Sh_tttt About Boxing! Really, Tank has been exceptional for a long time and I rank his overall talent with many of the best in the last 40 years, Pernell, Roy Jones, James Toney, Evander Holyfield, Floyd, Donald Curry, Terry Norris, and better than Erik Morales, Micky Garcia, Zab Judah, Ray Mancini, Livinston Bramble, Diego Corrales, and many others too!
              All them dudes you say he's better than actually fought mfer's that put that talent to the test. this fat little mf'er fights nobody or if a guy with a name will come up 2 weight classes he's all for it. dudes is at 135 where there are all kind of talents and he moves around and fights fking stiffs. Broner 2.0
              eco1 eco1 MEXGBP MEXGBP like this.

Comment

Another Tank mismatch not worth the PPV price. Obviously never cared to view a Barrios weigh in but dude looks weight drained as hell!?

Lmk when the little bulldyke fights anyone worth a damn like Teo,Haney,Garcia,Loma,Taylor,Mikey,Regis..hell even Fortuna,Linares,Campbell,GRJ or Valdez would do ffs.

Comment

Haymon at it again with these "PPV" fights smh

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

If he was fighting his main rivals I doubt any genuine boxing fan would “Complain” (The Loma, Teo Lopez, Haney, Commey, Nakatani, Taylor at 140 or even Garcia) etc… Not saying he ducked everyone of those. Just that you would only find pure haters who would moan.
                    Lmao Nakatani gtfoh.

Comment

The **** kind of ******ed ass sideburns are those??

Comment

Working...
                      X