Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrios: There's Gonna Be Fireworks; Tank's Explosive, I'm Explosive; We're Both Dangerous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrios: There's Gonna Be Fireworks; Tank's Explosive, I'm Explosive; We're Both Dangerous

ATLANTA - Mario Barrios has prepared as if Gervonta Davis will be every bit the pulverizing puncher in Barrios' weight class as he has been while tearing through the two lower divisions in which Davis has thrived.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've seen a bit of Barrios, a fighter with heart. But, I think David is going to put the hurt on him.

Comment

I think Barrios gets hit a lot and cuts easy...he's a gutsy fighter and will go down on his shield, but Tank's boxing skills will be on display, I don't think the Azteca's heart will beat Tank's power and speed...too much carnage, late stoppage.

Comment

this is going to be a war right at the opening bell.

Comment

Do your state proud there young man, represent Texas like a true warrior

Comment

Barrios may have heart but average skills, does nothing special which equates to another ppv mismatch. Davis ko within 5 in another SAFE fight for Davis, who is blatantly a avoiding anyone who is anywhere close to his skill level…Old Gamboa, past it feather-fisted Lsc, and now b-level Barrios. Step it up Bro - u got the millions, its about legacy now. Ur level of competition is holding u bak and is why ur not making any p4p list.

Comment

It will be an explosive evening, a violent fight

The weight difference is major

Barrios will shock the world and take Tank's '0' by TKO (body shot)

Comment

Working...
              X