Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Coffie-Gerald Washington, James Martin-Vito Mielnicki Rematch - July 31, PBC on Fox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffie is the best Heavyweight Marine since the late Leon Spinx maybe even better considering not having much experience. He needs to be on fast track over the next year and land that million dollar payday!

Comment

Washington has officially become a gatekeeper now, decent fight at this stage for Coffie though, still this should be an FS1 card, not sure why these weak cards keep getting put on FOX

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Translation: Damn Al Haymon is about to release his FOX lineup to go along with his Showtime cards. Its over for DAZASTER! I hate that black guy!!!
        I dont know if the dude you quoted is a known anti-pbc dude, but that card so far is objectively weak and the FOX cards this year have been pretty weak so far (Showtime on the other hand has an awesome schedule).

Coffie Vs Washington is not a main event lol. Thats an undercard fight 3 or 4 fights before the main event starts. Washington is 39 years old and has always been awful.

Comment

Its a trashass division but i guess its good someone is putting up h.w fights. To further prove my point coffie just took up boxing like 5 years ago and is already headlining and doing good. Idk if its cause h.w is garbage or anyone can really be a boxer at the top level

Comment

Wow Mielnicki rematching Martin. He's a teenager and Martin is 24, a full grown man. That is a risky bet and I think he loses again. Honestly, if one is not going to be a successful boxer, better to find out young than let it drag on for years, getting tiny paydays.

Comment

Coffie 35 man... his career is over before it started.

Comment

Coffie is a beast . . this should be finished in 4 rounds.

Comment

Hope it isn't the main event - but Coffie is cool, late arrival to the pros, looking to throw bombs and spam his uppercut...what's not to like about that

Comment

Does anyone know when the fights for 7/31 will go on the betting sites? I can't find it anywhere

Comment

Working...
                    X