Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castano: Jermell Charlo Has Never Suffered, He Will Suffer on July 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Castano: Jermell Charlo Has Never Suffered, He Will Suffer on July 17

Unified WBC, WBA and IBF world champion Jermell Charlo and his trainer Derrick James spoke with the press on Saturday at the kickoff press conference for Charlo's battle against WBO world champion Brian Castano for undisputed status at super welterweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Props to Jermell for accepting this fight! A true lion isn’t scared of anything! Castano is a real tough fighter. If Jermell wins and especially in spectacular fashion, I’ll be even more impressed with him, than i already am!

Comment

Jermell seems to dare to be great. Only if he can rob that same bravado on his less confident twin brother. Even at this point, i 'll take Danny Jacobs even if he doesn't want to tangle with Benavidez

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
        Jermell seems to dare to be great. Only if he can rob that same bravado on his less confident twin brother. Even at this point, i 'll take Danny Jacobs even if he doesn't want to tangle with Benavidez
        Gabe Rosado beat the shet out of Danny Jacobs, SD my a**

Comment

Castano will beat Jermell via TKO, bet the farm on that!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
            I hope so lol

Comment

Start looking for somewhere to stay

Comment

I think Gabe got robbed in that fight too Danny hasn't looked good in a long time IMO

Comment

war BRIAN let's do this.

Comment

Rosado couldn't have beaten the shet out of Jacobs and then lost. I give you he outpointed him in a close fight but Jacobs is entitled to an off night. Rosado is nothing to get up for for most fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X