No announcement yet.

So what now for Inoue?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

That would be massive in Japan, but could see Ioka trying to unify here soon
    I'd like to see him get Anjacas out of the damn picture. Tired of that guy wasting space in a great division.

Comment

Jesus this place gets shady when Inoue wins.

Is Tete available? That'll shut up the "Inoue ducks black people" crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Jesus this place gets shady when Inoue wins.

Is Tete available? That'll shut up the "Inoue ducks black people" crowd.
        I'm a bit confused by this comment.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I'm a bit confused by this comment.....
          Which one? lol. I wasn't referring to you, others on here complaining about Inoue ducking Casimero or ducking black fighters.

So what about Tete? When he left the WBSS after Donaire beat Burnett, people were acting like he was the top guy. I haven't heard from him since he lost to Casimero.

EDIT - Oh, I meant to say "Salty" not "Shady" hahaha
          danceswithfire likes this.

Comment

Which one? lol. I wasn't referring to you, others on here complaining about Inoue ducking Casimero or ducking black fighters.

So what about Tete? When he left the WBSS after Donaire beat Burnett, people were acting like he was the top guy. I haven't heard from him since he lost to Casimero.

EDIT - Oh, I meant to say "Salty" not "Shady" hahaha
            I'm scratching my head trying to think of black fighters in the division lol. I was saying after the tournament that even though we saw it fall apart I think we got the finale that was always going to happen. Some people didn't agree with me then but I think they would now. And yeah, Tete would be a decent fight. He has a name and they gotta think outside the box.

Comment

I'm scratching my head trying to think of black fighters in the division lol. I was saying after the tournament that even though we saw it fall apart I think we got the finale that was always going to happen. Some people didn't agree with me then but I think they would now. And yeah, Tete would be a decent fight. He has a name and they gotta think outside the box.
              Usually when people complain about someone ducking black fighters, there aren't any in the division lol. I saw two posters on here over the last 24 hours claim Inoue was ducking black guys, but Tete is the only black fighter I could think of, and most Americans don't even consider you a "black fighter" unless you're skin is black, and you're from America.

Comment

Usually when people complain about someone ducking black fighters, there aren't any in the division lol. I saw two posters on here over the last 24 hours claim Inoue was ducking black guys, but Tete is the only black fighter I could think of, and most Americans don't even consider you a "black fighter" unless you're skin is black, and you're from America.
                Might only leave Warren and Gary whichever Russell, two fights politics make unlikely. I think being Shinaab might make the sport a little more enjoyable for me than some. I have no reason to complain about race like fans like that or the opposite types like Vlad who had an excuse every time an Eastern Euro lost.

Comment

Might only leave Warren and Gary whichever Russell, two fights politics make unlikely. I think being Shinaab might make the sport a little more enjoyable for me than some. I have no reason to complain about race like fans like that or the opposite types like Vlad who had an excuse every time an Eastern Euro lost.
                  hahaha, I always thought the same thing. Mikmaq/Acadian here, as you know. I've always just rooted for fighters I like. MF's trying to bring race into every single topic is exhausting.

Comment

hahaha, I always thought the same thing. Mikmaq/Acadian here, as you know. I've always just rooted for fighters I like. MF's trying to bring race into every single topic is exhausting.
                    I mean, I get it. I can't say I don't understand how the world is different for people of different races because just being from a reservation is enough to tell me it's true. I know damn well. But there's always someone just a little too extreme on whatever side to make it weird.

Comment

I mean, I get it. I can't say I don't understand how the world is different for people of different races because just being from a reservation is enough to tell me it's true. I know damn well. But there's always someone just a little too extreme on whatever side to make it weird.
                      I do and I don't lol. I've never really felt fully welcomed by any group or race lol.

But yeah, the extremes are crazy. It's why I stay off social media. Seems to be all there is.

Comment

Working...
                      X