Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Anderson Silva - Ready To Collide in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Anderson Silva - Ready To Collide in Mexico

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Anderson Silva Weights - Julio Cesar Chavez, Anderson "The Spider" Silva, Ramon Alvarez, Omar Chavez, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Hector Camacho Jr. weigh in for their "Tribute to the Kings" boxing extravaganza, live on PPV Saturday, June 19th. (photos by Chris Farina)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Title of this card should be: Has been druggies at war!

Comment

Will he have a bong in the corner?

Comment

"Chavez Jr: Ready to Eat in Mexico"

Comment

Regardless of how ridiculous this whole card is, I am still amazed how good Julio Sr still looks after all these years. Dude is boxing personified.

Comment

I think Chavez Sr today could take everyone on this card...including his son. Make the fight. Let his dad give him the last ass-whoopin.

Comment

The businessman looks roided the phuck out

Comment

Wonder if this thread will get more views than the fight

Comment

Jr is a joke of course but still.. has any fighter ever made so much money with so little effort? Kind of genius if you ask me.

Comment

im a fan of the spider but i think he's gonna get wreck! boxing is different from mma striking and even tho chavez jr is a lazyazzz, he can still box and throw a punch better than silva.. anderson was never a really good boxer, he was a great muay thai fighter, check his early days, he got caught in the hype of his boxing skills after the forrest graffin fight where he outclassed the guy in a striking match but compare to an actual boxer, he's gonna find out the difference.. good luck tho!

Comment

Working...
                    X