Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Trainer Fortune: Manny Is Faster, Stronger Than Spence; Fight Ends In Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Trainer Fortune: Manny Is Faster, Stronger Than Spence; Fight Ends In Stoppage

Alongside Freddie Roach and Buboy Fernandez, Justin Fortune has been one of the key coaches guiding the evolution of all-time great fighter Manny Pacquiao over the last two decades in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Manny doesn’t appear to be all that interested in forcing stoppages late in his career even when he floors opponents but it’s great to hear he will be well trained and determined. Should make for an entertaining fight

Comment

At Pac s age you should be talking about his experience, dedication to learning his craft rather than physical attributes which would favour spence
      Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

He doesn't throw enough punches to stop him IMO. He's become an economical puncher.

Comment

There is gonna be a stoppage but I think Pac gets stepped just my opinion though and it's not a knock on Manny. I really believe styles make fights and the pace Spence fights at will wear Pac down at his age.
          Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Not even Manny believes that.
            Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Hmm when last has Pacquiao stopped someone, besides Matthysse. He could win, but it's going to be tough.

It's a very big fight, but for pure excitement level, I'd say Fury-Wilder 3 is more exciting, with the power on display, and the bad blood in that fight.

Comment

Everything is possible without VADA testing.

Comment

Pac would have to be spectacular to stop Spence--not impossible but not likely. I am going with Pac just for sentimental reasons. Both are great fighters.
                  Also--Crawford is the top welter but he's fighting lower-level fighters. Why?

Comment

In ways which haven't yet surfaced, Errol may well have been affected by the trauma of the Ferrari crash. It will be interesting to see if the pressure Manny puts on Errol will be too much for Errol's post crash mind and body to handle.

Comment

Working...
                    X