Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawn porter says he won't ever fight boots........your thoughts????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn porter says he won't ever fight boots........your thoughts????

Do you respect that?????????

He’s fought everyone in his era that’s willing to
    fight him. And he doesn’t hold a belt so why he should he be a stepping stone for Boots?

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
      He’s fought everyone in his era that’s willing to
      fight him. And he doesn’t hold a belt so why he should he be a stepping stone for Boots?
      but he said never, he didn't sy down the line if he had a title etc.........

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        Am I the only one having a tough time believing this? Link please.............

Comment

Smart man. He's where Boots is trying to go. He isn't trying to be anyone's stepping stone lol.
          mxtali likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
            No. Not all tbh. I’m sure he would fight him if the money was right though.

Comment

I think Showtime Shawn is closer to retiring than he's opening up about presently. He's been getting future sh^t lined up lately with the commentary, the podcast & now his sports life coach thing he's about to get into. So he's not gonna really be in a position where Boots makes sense. If he loses a fight or two more I think he could hang them up & if he keeps winning he'll be above Boots til he's done is how I suspect things will go down.

So while I don't love the sound of what he's saying I think from his POV its just a low % fight to happen based on where he's looking to go in his life.

Comment

Working...
              X