Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Rematch Should Have Not Been Stopped, Fat Lady Wasn't Singing Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought silence was golden.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I have to disagree with Deontay, the fight should of been stopped by way of disqualification : Tyson, was committing all kinds of blatant fouls throughout the rematch. The ESPN commentating crew of : slime-ball Joe Tesitore, yes-man Andre Ward, and hype-man Timothy Bradley, refused to acknowledge Fury's continuous violations during the slow-motion replays, and even protested the few times that Kenny Bayless enforced law & order -- the bias made me sick to my stomach.

When Kenny Bayless finally decided to take Tyson's underhanded weapons away in the fifth round by deducting a point, Fury's 'offense' dramatically diminished ; obviously due to the fact that Tyson was concerned that he would be DQ if he continued to : rabbit-punch, choke, palm-strike, scratch, kick, and to add insult to injury even lick Deontay's chocolate skin.

The 'Snake in the grass' Mark Breland must of caught on to the fact that Tyson was no longer able to hurt Deontay, and in fear that Wilder would eventually land a massive bomb on Tyson, ( even late ), Breland threw in the towel.

Chocolate skin? Sounds a like a little **** erotic slip there????

Comment

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
        Wait, there was sooo much cheating going on though, right? I mean, why would you wanna continue in such a fixed fight?
        Any fighter worth a damn would not want their employees to throw in the towel. Quitting is also frowned upon.

Comment

Wilder was literally getting beaten to death. Breiland did the right thing.

Comment

Now he's talking a bit, on zoom call it's easier. Press conference, not much.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post

Chocolate skin? Sounds a like a little **** erotic slip there????

Peter, have you seen the steamy footage of your nephew and Sef Seferi trading kisses? I hear you still kiss Hughie in the mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Peter, have you seen the steamy footage of your nephew and Sef Seferi trading kisses? I hear you still kiss Hughie in the mouth.
                maxresdefault.jpg
                Where did they go on their honeymoon

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Wilder was literally getting beaten to death. Breiland did the right thing.
                  Breland stopped a show; he's a coward who only wants to play gladiator. The people want blood sport to see men call who call themselves spartans, warriors and gladiators beat each other to a pulp if one dies, he dies. Wilder family has life insurance and would've been compensated and they should be happy knowing it would be his choice. He wasn't going to win let his career go out on his terms; all Breland has done is prolonged a career that should've ended February 22nd 2020. And the finish would gone out with a bang a perfect end to Wilder's career.
                  Last edited by Mmann2e; 06-17-2021, 03:46 AM.

Comment

she was singing..
                    he couldn't hear because his eardrum was burst..
                    Rhino-T Rhino-T likes this.

Comment

I wonder if this feud is real or if it's a setup to get interest for an unwanted bout.

Comment

Working...
                      X