Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder brings up the race card "Protection for the complexion" "Privileges around here"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deus
    replied
    Originally posted by Smash View Post

What a nuts thing to say!! you DO NOT have to be a narcissist to shift blame onto someone else LOL, google this concept and you will see how common a human trait it is, the fact u have never done it suggests something about u and im not even sure what that is!! are u a priest LOL
    I did as you requested... googled 'blame shifting' and the very first article outside of "What is blame shifting" was an article entitled 'Narcissists, Controllers and the Art of Blame-Shifting'?

The simple fact is this.. you are destined to continually fail and repeat the same mistakes over and over if when you make that mistake you refuse to acknowledge it and learn from it.
    Last edited by Deus; 06-17-2021, 12:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    Originally posted by Deus View Post
    What is this rubbish?!

Blaming others for your own failings is human nature? Only if you're a narcissist..
    What a nuts thing to say!! you DO NOT have to be a narcissist to shift blame onto someone else LOL, google this concept and you will see how common a human trait it is, the fact u have never done it suggests something about u and im not even sure what that is!! are u a priest LOL

Leave a comment:

• miniq
    replied
    race baiting seems to pay well in America

keep at it Deontay, you'll need them dollars after fury ends your career next time out.

Leave a comment:

• Pac=Duran
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Interesting that none of you are calling out Ellie, who is the main instigator in this video.
    He literally said the ref gave Fury a 20 or 30 count in the first fight. What a filthy weasel seckbach is haha

Leave a comment:

• Deus
    replied
    Originally posted by Smash View Post
    Blaming things other than yourself when things go wrong is part of human nature, we all do it to some extent, just wilder taking it to another level with his comical stuff, no way he believes all that stuff himself im sure, but if he wins the next fight or does a lot better even, he can say, look this fight was fair and not that cheating stuff last time
    What is this rubbish?!

Blaming others for your own failings is human nature? Only if you're a narcissist. You can't learn from mistakes and grow as a person if you cannot accept your own failings.

Leave a comment:

• tritium_arma
    replied
    Elie suckoff Seckbach is a trash interviewer. Always asking softball questions.

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Vasquez
    replied
    I'm against racism but too lazy to watch that inteview. I will say Wilder was right about the drugs argument in the past - if he had done what Fury had done with the PEDs and the depression - he wouldn't have got away with it.

I thought Wilder blamed his loss on his walk-on costume tho? It is true that only a black-man would wear a costume like that so I guess race did have something to do with his loss

Leave a comment:

• revelated
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post

He's a Jew.

He's hated Fury for years, Tyson kicked him out of a press conference in the build-up to the last fight.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    What else is new? Another marginal black fighter playing the race card. The wealthiest boxer of all time is black, yet this clown is crying about race. He needs to stop freebasing his meds.

Leave a comment:

• DaNeutral.
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Your insensitivity to the black struggle in America.

Lol you don’t know me, you have no idea what my thoughts are on the struggle of African Americans living in America.

What you do know is that I’m saying Deontay Wilder is full of crap when he blames losing to Tyson Fury on racism and white privilege. He lost because the better Boxer won. It’s pathetic and embarrassing that he can’t accept of acknowledge defeat and would rather pull a race card than credit a better Boxer. Every other Boxer who has lost seems to be able to manage being respectful, Wilder just can’t.

And morons like you don’t help anything running around calling everybody a racist. You are a fkking idiot and cleary racist without even realising it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X