Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo my L.A peeps, Victor Ortiz will be at Home Depot in Hollywood Tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll become a contractor...and realized it's too much...and he doesn't deserve to work like this...and quit lol

Jokes just jokes...lol

Comment

The biggest question about him was if he still had it in him to keep fighting. Now I just caught his recent interview, and he sounds dead serious on wanting to stay in the ring. That alone is a good step forward lol, given what he said after that Maidana fight. But a lot of questions remain about his fight game that he only he can answer in the ring. As for the Maidana rematch, he said he talked to Marcos 3 times and Marcos simply told him that he just hits too hard, and that there's little to gain from a rematch, and everything to lose.

So yeah, as raw of a talent Ortiz is, I can't count him out. As long as he actually wants to stay fightin, I'll be watchin that **** lol. But the question is, what's he gonna do if he gets his bell rang again? lol He better get on his ****in bike and run until his head clears, that's what the **** he should do.

And I think they're tryin to put him on the under-card of Mosley's next fight. Hopefully it won't be against some bum ass.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
        At 12 pm. For those of you that havent lost hope
        Cool, that's just a five minute drive for me.

Comment

Ortiz aint done............but he just flunked his first test........its worse than amir KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post
            Hes gonna turn around and go home right before he gets to the parking lot.
            hahahaha funny **** i was going to post some **** like this as soon as i seen the thread

Comment

Originally posted by gemmell View Post
              he is a coward! he is good but with no heart! he is now a ghost in the boxing world
              I heard about this appearance on Facebook. He makes for a good interview, very candid even if at times it's inadvisable.

As for this post, I don't think there is a need to be a vulture towards a downed fighter. Did he quit? Yeah, he did. He was in a fight he couldn't control and was falling further and further out of contention. The prognosis? He was overmatched. It's a shame because he can be very good for the sport but I think soft opposition coming up left him unable to adjust to adversity.

There is still time for him if he still wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
                The biggest question about him was if he still had it in him to keep fighting. Now I just caught his recent interview, and he sounds dead serious on wanting to stay in the ring. That alone is a good step forward lol, given what he said after that Maidana fight. But a lot of questions remain about his fight game that he only he can answer in the ring. As for the Maidana rematch, he said he talked to Marcos 3 times and Marcos simply told him that he just hits too hard, and that there's little to gain from a rematch, and everything to lose.

So yeah, as raw of a talent Ortiz is, I can't count him out. As long as he actually wants to stay fightin, I'll be watchin that **** lol. But the question is, what's he gonna do if he gets his bell rang again? lol He better get on his ****in bike and run until his head clears, that's what the **** he should do.

And I think they're tryin to put him on the under-card of Mosley's next fight. Hopefully it won't be against some bum ass.
                What interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  Cool, that's just a five minute drive for me.
                  You going Scott? Ask him if he is willing to fight Paulie in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
                    What interview?
                    It's on the main page of therewillbebloodfightshow.com

lol It's a crazy interview.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
                      It's on the main page of therewillbebloodfightshow.com

lol It's a crazy interview.
                      David Duenez from that site is my dude!

Comment

Working...