Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury on Wilder: Either He's a Glutton For Punishment or Just Coming For The Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Wilder is an African King as he says... His suit even had great lights that lit up! and he has a crown, I don't know what more proof people need! besides when he gets all intense and says stuff he really looks mean! lets not forget he took out Charlie Z! The problem is Fury is a Gypsy King... this fight is a clash of royalty. Nyak Nyak Nyak. Unfortunately as they say... someone has to get crowned.
    Don't get it twisted, Wilder never took out Charlie Z

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Rivers View Post
      Til this day
      Sad but true, those are all Wilder quotes, unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
        Nah, he’s not a glutton for punishment, but of course he’s partly in the game for the millions he can get for landing that one punch that creates those checks... Truth is, Wilder genuinely believes he can beat Fury.

Wilder, like me and half the boxing population thinks Fury cheated. The cocky “cracked skull” comments, or should I say the actual ‘denting’ of Wilders skull was totally abnormal on every level for a powder puff powered heavyweight such as Fury to create. But Fury wants to give his fan girl base the certainty that Wilders skull was less dense than all the other strawberry picks he fought while delaying the Wilder rematch.

It’s not surprising at all that Wilder thinks it’s a black & white thing over fan girl certainty that Fury’s win was nothing at all surprising. Fury is NOT a puncher, but all of a sudden his fan girl groupies see Wilders twig legs and 40 plus “bums” he’s fought as good reason for the PED cheat Gypsy to all of a sudden develop hippo hurricane power to take out the real so called bum?!?

Wilder has that SRLeonard, Hopkins, Holyfield, Mayweather etc. type spirit. He believes in himself despite what this impressionable celebrity oriented blind **** world wants to see... Fury did fight at a good rangy distance, then leaned all over Wilder with rabbit punch, clinching, Orca leaning strategy galore - with a glove that looked pliable as Play Dough.

Much RESPEKK to Wilder for challenging himself and the CHEAT who has definitely cheated before. Fickle Fan girl glory comes and goes, and Wilder knows this, even Wilders “excuses” were a way to find out how he could come back as SOON as possible to avenge his loss with “action,” not just with “excusing” his life to inactivity.

Not surprising, I’m rooting against Orca Lean this time around. I hope Team-Wilder won’t allow Team-Orca to put those gloves on b4 they’re inspected in the CLUELESS commissions locker room. And I do hope this new ref separates, separates, separates, separates at every desperate lean and clinch by both participants.....CANNOT WAIT!!!
        I get it. Fury's gloves look odd online. But I have to point out a few of the many false claims you made. To say the dent was abnormal for a "powder puff puncher" like Fury, is foolish. Fury is 6'9", 270 pounds in fighting shape with big wrecking ball hands. He has 21 ko's out of 30 fights. That means something even if you say he knocked out bums. Ppl have a bad habit of calling fighters bums(i.e. strawberry picks) and/or thinking they can't hit hard. Have you ever been hit by Fury? He ko'd derek Chisora twice, Ko'd Steve Cunningham, and on and on. He tamed Klitschko so he must have had something on his punches that kept him honest. No one just runs in on him and overwhelms him. Just because u don't think he has clear one punch power, u wouldn't want Fury putting hands on you.
        Also, you say Wilder has a SRLeonard, Hopkins, Holyfield, Mayweather spirit. No the hell he does not. That's very disrespectful to these men. I never saw any of them whine and complain and fire their trainer after a loss and blame him for spiking their water. In fact, I never saw any great champion in history deny an obvious asswhipping or place blame on everyone but themselves for not ducking the damned punches, for getting hit flush over and over with everything in the book. Fury fought him the 1st time not long back from a 400 lb drug fueled depression. And still outboxed Wilder most of the fight and got up from a flush Wilder combination late to regain control and finish strong. By the 2nd fight, he realized he took his power and decided he can walk the man down and back him up. And basic boxing 101 is that when u come forward, your punches have your weight behind it and they do more damage. And we saw the result. So now, why didn't Wilder block, slip or duck the so called egg weights? Where was the defense for these tampered gloves, where were the counter punches? Where did he ever move his head off the line? And that's due to cheating on Fury's part? Ur crazy
        Last edited by archiemoore1; 06-14-2021, 12:18 AM.

Comment

i wonder what would be the excuse this time for Wilder, I just hope he bring his balls this time and dont blame everybody for his defeat again, I been watching boxing for over 30 years and in those 30 years never seen a boxer make so many excuses and false accusations because he loss his title.. win or loss you got to take it like a man,,
          and no fury did not cheat,I think wilder need to stop the lies and conspiracy theories blaming other. he should be grateful to his coach for saving him

Comment

im not part of the cult of fangirls of Wilder, i just dont like conspiracy theories because thats all they are just lies to make wilder ego feel good, ,,,,,,

just a hard cold fact for all the wilder cheerleaders that feed from spreading lies and conspiracy theories
            charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
                And 1hourBum sa
                Peter, it sounds like Tyson is breaking his diet by the title of this thread. Is he still on the ' Wild-Boar-Farm' weekly plan?

Comment

Beyonce Wilder is the biggest bum and fraud in the history of boxing.

What will the Bumsquad say when he gets another historic ass whooping?

Comment

I think Fury wins this 1 again but I don’t think it will be as easy as the 2nd.

Fury played cat and mouse with him in the 1st fight, landing pitty pat shots and constantly moving around the ring and fighting backwards. I’m the rematch he fought completely different. He ran straight at Wilder from the opening bell. There was no more pitty pat punches he was throwing his weight behind them, pushing and bullying wilder, and then resting his weight on him in the clinch.

For everyone asking where’d this “new power” from Fury came from, I just explained it. I’m not even gonna entertain the eggweights or tampered gloves foolishness because that’s literally all it is.

Truth is Wilder had Fury right in front of him all night. What was stopping him from getting his own offense going? Where was that right hand bomb ? He landed it a few times and fury walked right thru it. (He rolled with them) did fury have a tampered chin? Was wilder not allowed to throw punches back? Was he not allowed to move his head and avoid getting hit repeatedly with the same shots over and over?

I’ll tell you what it was. Wilders confidence comes from his opponents fear of his power. When he’s stalking he’s at his best. But when he’s on the backfoot he’s lost. He doesn’t know how to fight going backwards and I’d argue that most guys don’t. What I noticed about Wilder is that he needs space to catapult those big shots, he has no inside game. His defense basically goes out the window when he’s put on his back foot, he moves straight back never on an angle and he never changes levels.

Idc what he’s been doing this whole time he’s been out, he can’t outbox Fury. He can certainly knock fury out though. If he goes out there trying to box it’s gonna be a long night for him. His best plan is to come in awkward and unothodox as hell, and throw more punches. Fighters like Fury, Floyd, Haney, Stevenson, don’t like awkward guys. They’re natural thinkers and the reason they’re able to pick guys apart is because they can anticipate what the other guy will do before he does it. But when a guy is fighting awkwardly or unorthodox it’s a lot harder for them to figure out what’s coming at them and they always seem to acknowledge it post fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post

You must be the head of the Gypsy Estrogen Fan Girl Committee....Congratulations for leading the cause! In my unofficial query, most if not half of fans believes he “cheated.” Black & white alike.

Because you don’t believe he cheated doesn’t mean he didn’t. You and your lily pad blind love for Fury is why half the population would allow the proven cheat to cheat again without any stringent procedures to make sure he won’t again.

I know this is gonna hurt, but I have to tell you: Fury was officially caught with PEDs in his system already! To fan girls like you(?) that means 1) he made a mistake, 2) it’s not true, 3) it doesn’t mean he’d cheat again, 4) Rabbit punching, leaning, clinching and using the floppiest of gloves to crack skulls, means that Wilder was actually weaker than your average hw opponent, 5) Why can’t I introduce Fury to my perfume line before the fight, 6) Fury is sooo funny, etc,.

Fury cheated b4, and it sure looks like he cheated AGAIN to HALF of fans you ask.....I know this hurts, but maybe you can continue to read where Fury criticizes Wilder for his “excuses,” while declaring his innocence......I know that’s all you need for reliability & certainty,.....Good luck to your hero sweetie.
                      I feel like you're projecting bro, your his people, and your king is back lol, deluded the lot of u, I like wilder, not as a person but as a boxer, I admire his heart but can't stand his cringy attitude and I kinda feel the same about fury but I refuse to believe a boxer who is as experienced as wilder wouldn't have mentioned the glove thing before ldbc fanboys did... And how do u percieve it to be a rabbit punch? He already caught wilder, then he turned his head and he caught him in the ear, da **** bro, do some homework without you're wilder glasses on

Comment

Working...
                      X