Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Fury Will Knock Wilder On His Ass Quicker This Time Than He Did Last Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an’t blame Arum, he’s promoting a he fight. What is he supposed to say? Fury may not be mentally prepared and underestimate Wilder if he can’t play the psych game again with a bag of tricks.it maybe a long (orshort) nite for him if his psyche boomerangs. I’m hope no one gets seriously hurt here. I like Fury but don’t think he should’ve taken this fight.he should’ve dropped the title to fight for AJ’s belts & that big purse. Don’t think Fury catches Wilder off guard this time around

Comment

Time to put a bet on The Bumsquad being victorious. Arum has just sealed The Gypsy Ducker's fate.

Bumsquad by 4th rnd KO

Comment

Dle
        Undisputed Champion
          • Received 58
          • Given 0
        Today, 08:44 AM
        an’t blame Arum, he’s promoting a he fight. What is he supposed to say? Fury may not be mentally prepared and underestimate Wilder if he can’t play the psych game again with a bag of tricks.it maybe a long (orshort) nite for him if his psyche boomerangs. I’m hope no one gets seriously hurt here. I like Fury but don’t think he should’ve taken this fight.he should’ve dropped the title to fight for AJ’s belts & that big purse. Don’t think Fury catches Wilder off guard this time around

Comment

I think so too. Styles make fights and Fury’s style at his size is all wrong for Wilder.
          At his age he is what he is. I don’t expect him to look Tok much different. Bob and Fury feel really confident or they wouldn’t have moved so quickly to get this fight out of the way.
          I expect another KO victory for Fury with the ref stopping it instead of Wilder’s corner.

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

I want to go with Fury, everything leans towards him, especially the outcome of the last fight. But I have a strange feeling Wilder will land something big early to alter the fight and possibly stop Fury.

Comment

They danced 24 rounds and Wilder won only two. Both know good enough about each others style. Cant see why Fury wont repeat the last performance

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                  They danced 24 rounds and Wilder won only two. Both know good enough about each others style. Cant see why Fury wont repeat the last performance
                  Correction, 19 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Ok, old man what ever you say? However, when he doesn't you would be described as the world's greatest fool. Who let the biggest fight slip through his hands and gambled and lost. You are playing a very high stakes game of poker here. No, it's Wilder who is going to put Fury's on his ass quicker than the last time in less than three rounds and I fucking guarantee it!
                    So Wilder isn't going to put him on his arse then? Because he didn't drop Fury last time.

Your guarantees are about as good as a Chinese factory of counterfeit designer clothes.
                    PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

Fury loses, there will be a little controversy, it will now be 1-1-1 so we will need a 4th fight between these 2 fakes. It’s Almost like it is scripted. That’s cuz it is.
                      Zoffeler Zoffeler likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X